• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By another:   The ammo situation is getting desperate This morning I lucked out and was able to buy several cases of ammo. On the way home I stopped at the gas station and this drop dead gorgeous b

Just checked the SG Ammo site and saw this at the top of the page;   "SGAmmo.com will be closing March 15th through March 24th. We will resume regular business on the 25th"   Bet they've been like

I wonder how many Wallyworld clerks are just fucking with people?

Posted Images

Just picked up a case of Golden Tiger x 39 at SGAmmo. Get it while it lasts 77 cases left

54 left better hurry.....

SOLD OUT...That was fast....

It's back

207 left as of this posting

Edited by Reese
Just picked up a case of Golden Tiger x 39 at SGAmmo. Get it while it lasts 77 cases left

54 left better hurry.....

SOLD OUT...That was fast....

It's back

207 left as of this posting

200rd lots only. No cases.

^^^^ holy crap its been forever since i've seen prices like that! Maybe one day...
Yeah just be patient and check that shit out whenever you can. Each can had 420 rounds! Here's the link on the Walmart website:

http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/Federal-Cartridge-5.56mmx45mm-62gr-FMJ-Ball-Clipped-Ammo-Can-420-Rounds/21638833?adid=1500000000000012981640&veh=mweb

Interesting thing about that is, they pulled it off their own search field but I was able to find it using Google. If it says "In Stock" when you check the availability at other stores, it's most likely actually in stock (I've had experiences with other ammos saying that, but weren't actually in stock) and you better hit that stuff up! Those cans come in groups of 8 time to time around central FL and they will be sold out in 30 min or less...

Edited by socom688

sunrise sunset com688" post="871195" timestamp="1362279792"]

^^^^ holy crap its been forever since i've seen prices like that! Maybe one day...

Yeah just be patient and check that shit out whenever you can. Each can had 420 rounds! Here's the link on the Walmart website:http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/Federal-Cartridge-5.56mmx45mm-62gr-FMJ-Ball-Clipped-Ammo-Can-420-Rounds/21638833?adid=1500000000000012981640&veh=mweb

Interesting thing about that is, they pulled it off their own search field but I was able to find it using Google. If it says "In Stock" when you check the availability at other stores, it's most likely actually in stock (I've had experiences with other ammos saying that, but weren't actually in stock) and you better hit that stuff up! Those cans come in groups of 8 time to time around central FL and they will be sold out in 30 min or less...

That works. I found it at a nearby wally but it was gone by the time I got there.

sunrise sunset com688" post="871195" timestamp="1362279792"]

Yeah just be patient and check that shit out whenever you can. Each can had 420 rounds! Here's the link on the Walmart website:]http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/Federal-Cartridge-5.56mmx45mm-62gr-FMJ-Ball-Clipped-Ammo-Can-420-Rounds/21638833?adid=1500000000000012981640&veh=mweb]http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/Federal-Cartridge-5.56mmx45mm-62gr-FMJ-Ball-Clipped-Ammo-Can-420-Rounds/21638833?adid=1500000000000012981640&veh=mweb[/url]

That works. I found it at a nearby wally but it was gone by the time I got there.

Ah that sucks to hear man, I got really lucky. I called and found out they received a shipment 15 min before they stopped selling ammo at 10:00, but I had the run around and was on the phone from 1:30am to 2:10 am, the guy got me through to a manager who said he would pull them and sell them to me if I went to the store that night, even though store policy says they couldn't sell ammo until the next morning at 7:00!

Also, calling them in advance works. After a couple wild goose chases with other ammo, like Tula, saying they were in stock and me wasting my drive to find out they actually weren't, I wised up and now I call before going with any ammo except the 420 round 5.56 cans. From my experience they've all been in stock when it said so. But also like I said, they sell out so fast, you might be on the drive to get them and they will sell out. I had that happen once :-/ Edited by socom688

The frustrating thing is I can see 2 other stores within 20 miles that say they have stock but I know by the time I drive there it will be gone.

I can see this new tool is going to drive me crazy.

The frustrating thing is I can see 2 other stores within 20 miles that say they have stock but I know by the time I drive there it will be gone.

I can see this new tool is going to drive me crazy.

Yeah that shit is definitely annoying. If you have a smart phone, a benefit is you can keep refreshing the page to see if it is still there so you can just turn around mid drive if they sell out, and save some time.

Hook a brotha up! If you see some .22 LR at a decent price on the net or anyone who can sell to a virginian (not sure if there is a restriction anywhere, but figure I might as well say so), let me know. I am going slide-fire, and I feel the need to vent on many effigies of current political figures!

Damn!!!! I saw the stripped lowers PSA had for sale earlier today for 129..but I missed the 22LR

You couldn't connect to the site. I finally did and went through the process but I don't know if the order went through. I don't think they realize how many people are watching and with sites like Gunbot.net and Ammoseek they get slammed.

I got through... 500rds of CCI Mini Mag 40gr CPRN... Kept pushing the payment button and getting an error... 15 minutes on hold to talk to a very sensual sounding Nicole.

Then the website timed out and it came back up as Out-of-Stock.

Nicoles voice took the sting out of it, she should be doing live phone sex.

Damn!!!! I saw the stripped lowers PSA had for sale earlier today for 129..but I missed the 22LR

You couldn't connect to the site. I finally did and went through the process but I don't know if the order went through. I don't think they realize how many people are watching and with sites like Gunbot.net and Ammoseek they get slammed.

Last time I tried to jump on some ammo at psa I never even got through until it was long gone.

This shit is really getting old.

Yesterday I almost bought a case of blanks by accident because it popped up on gunbot and all I saw was Lake City.

I'll give ya a good pointer, search on the weekend or after midnight.

All the office workers sitting in front of computers who bog the sites down, are out doing errands or recreating, or asleep.

It has worked for me... The only reason I'm online is that I'm home sick.

The PSA site was not only slow but screwy, click on a proceed button and end up on the preceding page. I tried calling but got tired of being on hold. Sent a message from the site asking if the order went through.

I got through... 500rds of CCI Mini Mag 40gr CPRN... Kept pushing the payment button and getting an error... 15 minutes on hold to talk to a very sensual sounding Nicole.

Then the website timed out and it came back up as Out-of-Stock.

Nicoles voice took the sting out of it, she should be doing live phone sex.

Did you get the order taken care of? Which number did you call?

I'll give ya a good pointer, search on the weekend or after midnight.

All the office workers sitting in front of computers who bog the sites down, are out doing errands or recreating, or asleep.

It has worked for me... The only reason I'm online is that I'm home sick.

I'm an office worker in front of a computer but I barely have enough time to eat lunch...some of us actually work for a living. LOL Edited by sccritterkiller