• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By another:   The ammo situation is getting desperate This morning I lucked out and was able to buy several cases of ammo. On the way home I stopped at the gas station and this drop dead gorgeous b

Just checked the SG Ammo site and saw this at the top of the page;   "SGAmmo.com will be closing March 15th through March 24th. We will resume regular business on the 25th"   Bet they've been like

I wonder how many Wallyworld clerks are just fucking with people?

Posted Images

If some of you spent less time whining and more time in lines, you would get some ammo
This is this weeks Wal-Mart stash
BootyCall20130512001_zpsef0a14cf.jpg

Am I braggin’, yep. I go to bed at 1am, get up at 5:30 and hit both of my local stores whenever they have ammo.
Haters post away, you know you're weak and can’t help yourself.
I did my best to set this picture up just so you would have something to complain about.
BTW: I’m glad the thread I posted offering to get people ammo at cost got deleted. It’s so much easier to sell this to locally or on GB which pretty much pays for the ammo I keep.
Edited by Boba Debt
  • Like 3

Just finished my can of 308 rounds of .30-06 today.

Next comes 4 more boxes of .410 #6 and the can is done. Then comes 4 boxes of 16 ga and that can is done!

Then just waiting for 9mm, .22 LR, and 5.56 to come back. Though I got a line on 840 rnds of 5.56 tracer.

So you go to Wal Mart and stand in line after ONLY 4.5 hours of sleep? You must really be a hard ass! Guess I'm just one of the whiners as I start work at 5 am and can't deal with lines anyhow...

You'll figure him out soon enough.smiley-taunt001.gif

• Like 2

If some of you spent less time whining and more time in lines, you would get some ammo
BootyCall20130512_zps248173d6.jpg
Am I braggin’, yep. I go to bed at 1am, get up at 5:30 and hit both of my local stores whenever they have ammo.
I did my best to set this picture up just so you would have something to complain about.
BTW: I’m glad the thread I posted offering to get people ammo at cost got deleted. It’s so much easier to sell this to locally or on GB which pretty much pays for the ammo I keep.

So you're gone from the house by 6 am.

Good to know.

Where do you keep your ammo?

• Like 2

BootyCall20130512_zps248173d6.jpg

So you're gone from the house by 6 am.

Good to know.

Where do you keep your ammo?

I'm pretty sure he said he keeps it in a dresser drawer in his bedroom between the butt plug and the anal beads.

• Like 2

I stockpiled a ton of ammo years ago. Yesterday was the fourth Sunday in a row that me and my woman shot for many hours. And we'll be doing the same thing for the next many, many Sundays, and barely make a dent in my stock!!! Just wished I had more .22 lr so we could do it every Saturday also!

• Like 2

Why are you such a jerk? I bet you still live with your mother.

Thinking of buying some Lake City Surplus 7.62x51 (re-loadable) , haven't used it before so if anyone has input I would appreciate it.

Never had any problems with LC 7.62....I don't know what the market price is these days...I found several cases a few years and haven't had the need to price any since. The Long Range HP shoots really well out of my AR.

OMG the restraint it's taking me not to add to this comment. You guys should be very proud of me.

• Like 2

i stand in lines. its kinda fun. bs with gun folks, laugh at long hairs as they berate you for your opinion on "homeless" with their hands out.... some folks go to dennys to waste mornings, i spend it with like minded folks, try it, ya might like it!!! ( not the lines, the bs'n)

i stand in lines. its kinda fun. bs with gun folks, laugh at long hairs as they berate you for your opinion on "homeless" with their hands out.... some folks go to dennys to waste mornings, i spend it with like minded folks, try it, ya might like it!!! ( not the lines, the bs'n)

I've stood in line a few times and the BS session made time fly for me as well. I learned quite a bit about barrel break in from some old timer one day. Well worth the trip and he had the whole crowds attention.

• Like 1

I've stood in line a few times and the BS session made time fly for me as well. I learned quite a bit about barrel break in from some old timer one day. Well worth the trip and he had the whole crowds attention.

A guy could sure get a good preachin' secession going with an audience waiting in a big line. I stood in line several weeks back at Sportsman's Warehouse in town. Started b.s.ing with a couple of guys, and next thing I know, I'm a gun preacher on a pedistal with an audience of a good 20 people. Had everyones attention, so I used the time wisely by verbally destroying Obummer and his ilk. I was just about to get a standing oviation, but the doors opened, and a friendly and courteous " black friday " commenced, good ole' boy style.

• Like 2

OMG the restraint it's taking me not to add to this comment. You guys should be very proud of me.

If I didn't have a job..... and a life maybe I would do the same. Considering Wally world has a three box max that looks like a lot of waiting so he must not work a whole lot if at all.

Either that, or he recognizes the importance of not overpaying and makes time for it.

I applaud him.

Plus it looks like he got 3 boxes of several types. Added value shopping.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've gotten 2 flats of 20 ga from Bass Pro on their ship to the store for free deal, but the 2 flats of 12 ga never came. got some new 357 and 44 brass from Midway but finding once fired brass in most of the pistol calibers I need seems to be a pipe dream.

It’s so much easier to sell this to locally or on GB which pretty much pays for the ammo I keep.

Locally, meaning this forum. That same photo will probably show up in the WTS section with ridiculous prices.