For NC people:

I work at Gander here in Raleigh (Morrisville area) and we got in about 250,000 rounds of bulk 9mm today. (Supposedly all Ganders in NC got the same size ammo shipments, so check if you have one close to you in other parts of the state).

1000 rounds UMC is $269.99.

250 rounds of UMC is $79.99. (Hint: ask to price match our website, you might save yourself some money.)

Still have lots of .22 CCI Stingers also. $6.99 Box of 50. All of our other .22's were sold out by dinner time.

We gots LOTS of other rounds also.

Edited by sean8642
  • Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By another:   The ammo situation is getting desperate This morning I lucked out and was able to buy several cases of ammo. On the way home I stopped at the gas station and this drop dead gorgeous b

Just checked the SG Ammo site and saw this at the top of the page;   "SGAmmo.com will be closing March 15th through March 24th. We will resume regular business on the 25th"   Bet they've been like

I wonder how many Wallyworld clerks are just fucking with people?

Posted Images

Looks like I need to stir the embers a bit, some dip shits need correct'in

Why are you such a jerk? I bet you still live with your mother.

Buzzzzzzz, WRONG

My wife and I live in a 2900 square foot Modern Victorian House that we custom built on a 1.5 acre lot in a local subdivision.

If I didn't have a job..... and a life maybe I would do the same. Considering Wally world has a three box max that looks like a lot of waiting so he must not work a whole lot if at all.

BUZZZZZZZ, Worng

I’m a CH-53 Helicopter mechanic and I work 50-60 hours a week. When I’m not doing that I enjoy home improvement projects and often help friends for little or no money at all.

Locally, meaning this forum. That same photo will probably show up in the WTS section with ridiculous prices.

BUZZZZZZZZ, WRONG

I sold most of that locally and use the cash to buy 2 Yugo Underfolders.

It’s good to be an overly ambitious go getter in todays economy.

BTW: I offered to get up to 3 people ammo at cost from my local Wal-Marts but someone complained that it was a for sale thread and got it deleted.

I could post more but that should be enough for the trolls to feed on

Edited by Boba Debt

Your right Gun Fun .

Hey Boba I am sorry . You sound like a stand up guy.

Home with the flu and no body will leave me alone, I swear I'll flush this phone, just grumpy.

Lets start over.

• Like 1

You guys are very lucky. I wish that I had a store, any store that carried anything. Wal Mart is 45 miles away. Always empty. Always. Orschlens is here in town or the 45 miles away. Always empty. Their entire ammo (both stores) is on 3 shelves about 14" wide. Empty. I don't think either Wal Mart or Orschlens ever get any ammo in. Also the Wal Mart in Marysville Kansas. Empty. Nothing around here at all. Ever. Shelves have been empty for over 2 years now. I guess it's buy online time.

Started seeing 7.62x39 ammo in bulk lately... sucks I don't have one! May have to remedy that situation... need .223 and .308, not to mention 22lr. Just wish I could take advantage of the stuff being sold online- shipping kills me. Unless anyone wants to take a vacation and drive up to AK? I would pay, and you'd get some fishing out of it!

haha.gif

• Like 1

Ive seen 22 ammo here but its way overpriced--10$/50 rounds of cheap stuff. Walmart is always out of 22, but once every 2 weeks or so some x39 and 308 shows up but you gotta be fast. The 308 will rarely be shot as its going to be more my deer rifle, x39 you can find online for decent if you're patient, but i do miss being able to just take the 22s out n just fuck around lol.

Looks like I need to stir the embers a bit, some dip shits need correct'in

Why are you such a jerk? I bet you still live with your mother.

Buzzzzzzz, WRONG

My wife and I live in a 2900 square foot Modern Victorian House that we custom built on a 1.5 acre lot in a local subdivision.

If I didn't have a job..... and a life maybe I would do the same. Considering Wally world has a three box max that looks like a lot of waiting so he must not work a whole lot if at all.

BUZZZZZZZ, Worng

I’m a CH-53 Helicopter mechanic and I work 50-60 hours a week. When I’m not doing that I enjoy home improvement projects and often help friends for little or no money at all.

Locally, meaning this forum. That same photo will probably show up in the WTS section with ridiculous prices.

BUZZZZZZZZ, WRONG

I sold most of that locally and use the cash to buy 2 Yugo Underfolders.

It’s good to be an overly ambitious go getter in todays economy.

BTW: I offered to get up to 3 people ammo at cost from my local Wal-Marts but someone complained that it was a for sale thread and got it deleted.

I could post more but that should be enough for the trolls to feed on

Yer my hero! Fucking douche. Oh and in relation to the PM you sent me... I'm definitely a dick which is the only thing you've seemed to get right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Most ammo is now commonly available, but we can still use this thread to track great deals and special items.

For those that want reloadable brass x39, Midway has:

Fiocchi brass x39 for $12/20 ($560/1000).

Prvi Partizan x39 brass for $11.50/20

S&B x39 brass for $11.50/20 but the bullets are bimetal.

SGAmmo also has the Fiocchi brass for $12/20 ($575/1000)

SGAmmo now has PPU brass for $9.95/20

Edited by Darth Saigus

Not so sure where you see .54R as being hard to find. Available by the spam can for days online @ $0.23 - $0.28 / round

7.62 x 54R

7.62 x 39 is going for about $0.24 - $0.28

.223 is about $0.40

I cannot say it louder: AMMOSEEK.COM

(sorry for yelling)

ammoseek indexes all the major ammo dudes. It's the only way I found .22lr for $0.06/rd

Not so sure where you see .54R as being hard to find.

Not sure who you're talking to. I don't see anybody even mention x54 on this page.

But thanks for your input. There may still be one person on here that doesn't know about ammoseek or gunbot.