• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By another:   The ammo situation is getting desperate This morning I lucked out and was able to buy several cases of ammo. On the way home I stopped at the gas station and this drop dead gorgeous b

Just checked the SG Ammo site and saw this at the top of the page;   "SGAmmo.com will be closing March 15th through March 24th. We will resume regular business on the 25th"   Bet they've been like

I wonder how many Wallyworld clerks are just fucking with people?

Posted Images

Not so sure where you see .54R as being hard to find.

Not sure who you're talking to. I don't see anybody even mention x54 on this page.

But thanks for your input. There may still be one person on here that doesn't know about ammoseek or gunbot.

Referring back to post #1:

Ok guys, I'm starting this thread with the hopes we can maintain this thread as the go-to thread for ammo locations. Whenever you see a website with ammunition in stock, and want to help you your S12 forum brethren, post it here!

Examples of ammunition needed and in high demand: 7.62x39, .223/5.56, 5.45x39, .308/7.62x51, 7.62x54r

Unfortunately ATM the only sight I have found ammo is sgammo because of the posts earlier.

Remember don't break any forum rules about non-vendor support and we should be good.

Not so sure where you see .54R as being hard to find.

Not sure who you're talking to. I don't see anybody even mention x54 on this page.

But thanks for your input. There may still be one person on here that doesn't know about ammoseek or gunbot.

Referring back to post #1:

Ok guys, I'm starting this thread with the hopes we can maintain this thread as the go-to thread for ammo locations. Whenever you see a website with ammunition in stock, and want to help you your S12 forum brethren, post it here!

Examples of ammunition needed and in high demand: 7.62x39, .223/5.56, 5.45x39, .308/7.62x51, 7.62x54r

Unfortunately ATM the only sight I have found ammo is sgammo because of the posts earlier.

Remember don't break any forum rules about non-vendor support and we should be good.

I found this tread worthy

• Like 1

CHRISTMAS IN JULY!

Most who have had a heart attack and emergency bypass are well aware of the memory loss that commonly accompanies that mess.

I lost fair sized pieces of the six months preceding it, been a bummer at times. Not bitchin just glad to be alive and in one piece.

So it hit me hard but sometimes there is a silver lining outside of watching "new to me" movies again.

I found an ammo "cache" I had tucked away in an old stack-on a few weeks before the incident.

Few thousand rounds I had "forgotten" about including 22LR and 308.

I just went from set to SET lol.

Now Im looking for money I may have tucked away... haha.gif

A buddy of mine has a kimber that shoots .22LR. Since I am clueless to this particular round any know where to get it at a decent price? I am assuming he needs the 40 grain. But again, I don't know for sure, I want to surprise them.

The preorder from AIM is the cheapest I know of at the moment. Natchez has some in stock to, and it's about 11¢ a round after shipping for me.

• 2 months later...