Thats great needed a good laugh I asked the seller if I needed a concealed carry permit for it. Maybe someone should list a large stick and some rope tied to a rock as a stock for an assault weapon "assault weapon not included"! dont forget a large bucket could be used as a high capacity magazine!

Thats great needed a good laugh I asked the seller if I needed a concealed carry permit for it. Maybe someone should list a large stick and some rope tied to a rock as a stock for an assault weapon "assault weapon not included"! dont forget a large bucket could be used as a high capacity magazine!

Only if you broke it down into 15 AR-1s first

Go ahead and laugh. Cain slew Abel with a rock.

I've always heard that the first murder was a strangulation. Further reading on the subject leads to alot of dead ends, but the etymology of the word Cain literally means "spear".

In Genesis 9.4-5 it mentions the blood of all creatures is its “life” and that we may not eat an animal with the “life” still in it. Even today, blood is often used as a metaphor for one’s life. So, when we read that Abel’s blood cried out to the Lord, could, at most indicate that Abel’s death may have actually included a shedding of his blood, but not necessarily.

I had to click on this and when I saw the pick I was laughing so hard.

The damn rock has 26 bids.

Thanks for sharing. smile.png

I bid on it... If I win I'll actually pay. I plan to paint it RWB and plant security garden gnomes around it.

Gonna take at least $30 to get past me. wink.png

edit: BAA!! Someone outbid me... $30 is the most I'll go for an ebay rock.

Edited by Maxwelhse