WTS Chaos & other parts/accessories

Hi gang, a while since I sold any of my extra parts. I have feedback on this forum.

I ship USPS, usually priority w del confirmation. I accept DISCREET Paypal (add 3.5%) or money order. I prefer no checks please. First class can be an option. I ship fast also.

5$ minimum before shipping. No listed prices include shipping.

SOLD Item 1 - Chaos Quad Rail for Saiga 12 - some scuffs from usage but in good shape. no issues other than cosmetic. - 75$ SOLD

8365705537_0d64288051_b.jpg

Item 2 - Chaos Quad Rail UPPER ONLY - only cosmetic issues and no mounting screws, - 25$

8365705587_55b124f246_b.jpg

Sold Item 3 - Ronin Plum Grip W US production Plum Sling - The Ronin grip is USA made but not marked. It is an early grip of his with a non typical plum color. Made from the same polymer though. The sling is a non typical plum sling that is US made also. The Russian plum grip is not for sale, or included, and is only shown for color comparison. Attempting to sale as a package since they don't match Kvar plum exactly either. - 25$ Sold

8365705781_560e4381a9_b.jpg

Item 4 - Side cut Saiga FSB - includes drum & front post - $10

Sold Item 5 - Bulgarian RSB with broken gas tube lever. still working though. Includes 1 sight spring. - $10 Sold

item 6 - Rear Sight Block Leaf Spring - $5

Item 7 - 14mm FSB Blank Firing Adapter - $5

Item 8 - FCG Retaining Spring - $3

Item 9 - AK Gas Port Tool (for older AK's) - $3

Item 10 - Dinzag trigger guard for saiga conversions - $3

8365705851_c089aa9666_b.jpg

Item 11 - Blackhawk Size 4 Holster. For 1911's. Strap was cut to fit very tight on a 1911A1, but it was scuffing the finish, so its of no use to me. Great condition, very lightly used. - $10

8366774328_7f1017af82_b.jpg

Edited by GregM1
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick question. The Chaos upper rail. Will it fit onto the top of the Chaos Titan? I am thinking about not using the top of the titan rail as I am not using the rear folding portion.

If it will then I will take it and use Discrete PayPal would just need the email to send the $ to.

Thanks,

Robert

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.