Magpul PMAGS 30 rd. For Sale

I have 5 Magpul PMAGS in the plastic for sale. Everyone was going crazy so i decided to get the last 5. There sold out as far as I know..I'd like to get $50 a piece or $225 for the 5 + shipping. 5 just sold on ebay for $325 so i think its a fair price. PM or email me at kiddjubbz@gmail.com with any questions,

post-18006-0-36782100-1357833243_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You can get these at normal price from a ton of places, just have to be right place/right time. Someone on chat got some for $12 shipped a piece.

If you check around a lot you can get them for normal price, have to have your pimp hand strong with typing and register before hand plusses if you can keep CC info on file

Gunmagwarehouse, they have them for $34 right now I believe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can get Pmags for 20 or less all day long. LMK if you need some.

Can you get FDE or OD Pmags with windows?

I'm looking for (2) Pmags with the window in Foilage green or FDE.

$50 a piece with out the window. Holy s**t, someone got ripped. Should have waited the storm out.

Edited by MfWiC

I can get Pmags for 20 or less all day long. LMK if you need some.

Can you get FDE or OD Pmags with windows?

I'm looking for (2) Pmags with the window in Foilage green or FDE.

$50 a piece with out the window. Holy s**t, someone got ripped. Should have waited the storm out.

I didn't see this till today. Now that I'm working so much that I have no life, it's hard for me to get my hands on shit like I used to. I'll keep an eye out for you though. If I find em I'll pick em up for you and get them to you at face value.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.