8 rd Russian r&l mags!

As crazy as it is, I can't blame the seller for gouging if the people are bidding it up that high. Just hard to believe. I need to put my Beta C mag on there. LOL

What the seller is wanting to buy has likely increased in price as well. He is just sharing the pain and offsetting losses with profit. Business 101.

• Like 1
If a mag size restriction occurs, my one regret will be not have buying a factory 8 rounder. sad.png Trying to track down someone local with one for a trade + cash situation but not having much luck.

8 rounds is not even high capacity. I don't know what people are thinking

The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement act in which Bill Clinton signed in1994 prohibited auto loading shotguns from having...:

• Magazine capacities of five shells or more
  • Folding or telescoping stocks
  • Pistol grips
  • Detachable magazines

Additionally, 19 models of firearms were specifically banned by name, as were magazines or other feeding devices with capacities of 10 rounds or more.

Read more here... http://www.gunsandammo.com/2012/10/25/the-real-history-of-the-assault-weapons-ban/

So I'm on board with the "buy it before they ban it" mentality...

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter
If a mag size restriction occurs, my one regret will be not have buying a factory 8 rounder. sad.png Trying to track down someone local with one for a trade + cash situation but not having much luck.

8 rounds is not even high capacity. I don't know what people are thinking

The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement act in which Bill Clinton signed in1994 prohibited auto loading shotguns from having...:

• Magazine capacities of five shells or more
  • Folding or telescoping stocks
  • Pistol grips
  • Detachable magazines

Additionally, 19 models of firearms were specifically banned by name, as were magazines or other feeding devices with capacities of 10 rounds or more.

Read more here... http://www.gunsandammo.com/2012/10/25/the-real-history-of-the-assault-weapons-ban/

So I'm on board with the "buy it before they ban it" mentality...

Better yet, we should put our efforts into stopping those politician perverts from passing that shit.

• Like 2