Internal Adapter Question for first conversion

I recently purchased a Magpul CTR Mil spec stock complete with tube from Miss Auto Arms. I also purchased an internal stock adapter. The internal adapter (DPHISA) was the one that came up on the website by default when I chose the Magpul. The adapter has a flat back face with holes in it. It does not have a round female threaded socket.

1. Do I need another adapter to fasten the buffer tube to this type of internal stock adapter?

2. Does anyone have experience buying the Magpul CTR with tube from Miss Auto and if so does the tube that they sell with it fit their internal stock adapter without the necessity of another adapter? (I would call them but as you know they are so busy you can't even get on their website)

I am doing my first conversion on a .223 and have bought all the components separately, not as a kit (all kits sold out) so I am trying to dot all i's and cross all t's so I don't get started and then realize I forgot something.

I have bought:

Tapco G-2 single hook trigger group

Magpul CTR Milspec with tube

Saiga internal stock adapter

Hogue Monogrip Pistol Grip

Tapco Retainer plate

Ram Saiga bolt on trigger guard.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and please pardon my ignorance.

Thanks everyone. Once I was able to ge on the Missi Aut Arms website I was able to answer my own question which seems embarassingly ignorant in hindsite. I purchased the wrong adapter.

I have decided to keep the internal adapter that I ordered and switch to a compatable Ace stock.

Basically the reason for switching the stock and not the adapter is purely availability. I could not find pignose or similar adapters, nor could I find buffer tubes that didn't need an adapter (e.g. Vltor)in stock anywhere. Who knows when inventories will be replenished. At least now I know I have a viable conversion kit on the way.

I am in the Garden State.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="GunFun" data-cid="849115" data-time="1358488478"><p>

I am pretty sure that your state doesn't like foldy stocks and distinct pistol grips. <br />

<br />

Please research and avoid trouble.</p></blockquote> ur Right u need to pin the stock in place but on the rifle a pistol grip us ok just a nono on a semi sg

NJ (where I shoot 90% and use to live for 25 years)..

No threaded barrels without a Comp/Brake pin and welded into place (no flash hiders).. and no folding or collapsible stocks (you have to pin them).. no bayonet lugs..

Mag limit is currently 15 rounds.. though I just use 10 rounders for simplicity..

You could use a VLTOR AK stock and the CTR with 0 issue.. but like you said finding them is hard currently..