What do you guys think Good Business practice or not Now on V12

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that they should honor the price.They did not say that their costs went up, just that the competion was selling for a higher price point and we are ajusting our price by $149.99. Seems to me

Id have told the dude to go get fucked. Let us know what you think of it when you get it.

Arms of America   Needs to do the honorable thing and refund the $149.00, plus tax as a show of good faith. Anything less will cost them business.

UPDATE:

I just got a call from Mike, so I called him back and he's shipping my VEPR-12 tomorrow.

Now my dillema: I have one VEPR-12 coming from AoA and a second on order from Classic Arms, do I.... A) Sell one or B) Cancel from Classic Arms and pay the 15% restocking fee?

UPDATE:

I just got a call from Mike, so I called him back and he's shipping my VEPR-12 tomorrow.

Now my dillema: I have one VEPR-12 coming from AoA and a second on order from Classic Arms, do I.... A) Sell one or cool.png Cancel from Classic Arms and pay the 15% restocking fee?

If you really dont want it sell it and make your money back. I wouldnt pay 15% on a 1500 dollar item, thats just money down the drain. At least you have a chance of making your money back and maybe a little more.