MD Arms is apparently still in business, they're taking orders

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm good. I still can't help but feel betrayed on the DS mags that were coming out in late 2011. "Underpromise and overdeliver" is a better strategy than not doing what you say you will. Sorry, but th

Now sell it on GB and your rich.

Apparently they're back from the dead, but no double stack mag yet...

The email from md arms tells you a lot....

Due to the political situation MD Arms has decided to start taking retail orders again. We wanted to let our newsletter subscribers know first before word gets out because our supply is limited. Orders can be place through our site and ONLY through our site. No store pick-up. We are not offering any quantity discounts on our magazines at this time. All questions and inquires must be submitted by email.

www.mdarms.com

Thank you for your support,

MD Arms, Ltd

In my opinion genius!

Edited by XXXSilverXXX

I'm good. I still can't help but feel betrayed on the DS mags that were coming out in late 2011. "Underpromise and overdeliver" is a better strategy than not doing what you say you will. Sorry, but that is how I feel about it.

• Like 4
Thanks for this thread. Got 2 drums

Yes, thanks again for the forum and for this thread! I got one more MD20 drum myself. I was kicking my own @$$ for not getting more than 2 when the E-store had them in stock. I know have six 12 round mags and three 20 round drums! Is that enough for a zombie invasion? I did put a note in on my order for Mike to check in on the forum and say "HI"

Good luck, Shimaze

MD Arms is the ONE vendor that you can NEVER get on the phone. He says "lifetime warranty", but how could they be if you can never get a hold of him. I have one of his drums and I love it. I would like to buy more but I have a hard time doing business with a person you can't talk to.

• Like 1
If he's scared, this might be the just what it takes to push out the DS mags. Possibly drumming up funds to get things rolling?

LOL! Look, is that Alice and The Mad Hatter I see too?laugh.png

Ordered a drum. I am now broke.
Now sell it on GB and your rich.

Fuck... thats not a bad idea!