MD Arms is apparently still in business, they're taking orders

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm good. I still can't help but feel betrayed on the DS mags that were coming out in late 2011. "Underpromise and overdeliver" is a better strategy than not doing what you say you will. Sorry, but th

Now sell it on GB and your rich.

Apparently they're back from the dead, but no double stack mag yet...

I have yet to be charged for my order. This makes me think they are selling alot of them over the past few days. Im in no rush to get my drum (my weapon is factory stock) I have to change some parts out anyways.

My chase shows a pending charge, but I suppose that doesn't mean I've been charged yet. Would also be interested in knowing if anyone else has received theirs from this batch.

I have yet to be charged for my order. This makes me think they are selling alot of them over the past few days. Im in no rush to get my drum (my weapon is factory stock) I have to change some parts out anyways.

Same here. Has anyone actually received theirs yet?

I have been charged for my order but I have yet to receive the drum or any shipping notification. FWIW, I had been stalking the MD site almost religiously ever since I read the message of drums being in stock and orders being accepted soon. That said, I was one of the earlier orders for sure. I'm sure everyone will receive theirs in due time!

I ordered 5 minutes after getting the e-mail and live 30 minutes from him. He said no pick up, so it was delivery only. In theory, i should be one of the first to get them. However, if he ships USPS, all bets are off. Regardless, i will post when they arrive.

I ordered 5 minutes after getting the e-mail and live 30 minutes from him. He said no pick up, so it was delivery only. In theory, i should be one of the first to get them. However, if he ships USPS, all bets are off. Regardless, i will post when they arrive.
True, my wife ordered something last week that shipped from Chicago. No shit, the package went first to Hawaii then back here to WV.

The reason y'all ain't getting any drums is because I bought them all, one second after getting the email notification. If you want one I will be selling them on GB in a few years for $1000 each. :)

Just kidding guys, I'm just bored and messing around. I haven't received my shipping info either. Thank you Mike for doing the sale. Not that I would buy one of these scary drums; drums are for beating on at an OWS protest, not for guns.

• Like 1

The reason y'all ain't getting any drums is because I bought them all, one second after getting the email notification. If you want one I will be selling them on GB in a few years for $1000 each.

A bargain at twice the price! Will you slap my momma too?

I changed my mind, I'm gonna backorder some AGPs instead. I already got 3 drums so what the hell.

If you want to go that way, there is a thread that has a vendor that has SGMs in stock. I have a couple of AGPs back ordered as well since I have exactly 0 of them currently. sportsman's guide has them pushed out to May for delivery and I ordered 2 weeks ago.

Put my order in as well, transaction pending but no confirmation. Looks like its down to the wire with Obama set to makes decision. Honestly if I was sitting on a warehouse full of hi capacity mags or drums I'd be boxing orders 24 hours a day before I was stuck with them.

From the MD Arms Website:

Please note that we have an excessive amount of orders placed for shipping. An order placed today could take up to 2 weeks to ship. If that is unacceptable then please wait to order until this notice has been removed. All order-able items are in stock and will have your name on them. We are not taking any pre-orders on out of stock items.

If you have already placed an order... Orders are shipped in the order they are received. We are working hard to get caught up and ask for your patients. It will likely take us to the end of next week to ship all orders placed through this past weekend, 01-11-13 thru 01-13-13. Possibly another week to ship those placed from Monday through Wednesday, 01-14-13 thru 01-16-13. If this is unacceptable then please email us and request your order to be cancelled and refunded.

Went ahead and ordered another... Good drums come to those who wait! bad_smile.gif

• Like 1