MD Arms is apparently still in business, they're taking orders

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm good. I still can't help but feel betrayed on the DS mags that were coming out in late 2011. "Underpromise and overdeliver" is a better strategy than not doing what you say you will. Sorry, but th

Now sell it on GB and your rich.

Apparently they're back from the dead, but no double stack mag yet...

Just got mine in, thanks again MD

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jeepranch" data-cid="849786" data-time="1358604450"><p>

For some reason they are not taking orders from Alabama, when I try to check out it say orders not being taken from this region, anyone else have this problem?</p></blockquote>

Make sure it says united states. Had that problem too.

I am curious if anyone who placed an order *after* the 13th has received any info yet? If my order was lost in the sea of orders I'm sure he's swimming in, I'm not even sure the route I'd go to get that fixed. His inbox is probably at biblical proportions in terms of pages...

I am curious if anyone who placed an order *after* the 13th has received any info yet? If my order was lost in the sea of orders I'm sure he's swimming in, I'm not even sure the route I'd go to get that fixed. His inbox is probably at biblical proportions in terms of pages...
Mike is personally taking care of these orders, I am sure that if you just give him some time you will definitely get your drums.

Ordered two drums Saturday morning, January 12

Shipping confirmation email received Monday afternoon, January 21

On my doorstep today, Wednesday afternoon, January 23

...and I've got room and money for those double stacks...

Thanks Mike and good luck in this new business climate.

Placed my order on the 15th and no information received yet. I'm also getting antsy but trying to remain patient.

I met with Mike today about some stuff and rest assured, he is constantly making/shipping drums. he is getting slammed and working his but off. all the product is there and being shipped ASAP. you will get it. 10+ days is a short wait time compared to some of the other products out there. try ordering Pmags or AR lowers and find out what a real wait time is.