MD Arms is apparently still in business, they're taking orders

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm good. I still can't help but feel betrayed on the DS mags that were coming out in late 2011. "Underpromise and overdeliver" is a better strategy than not doing what you say you will. Sorry, but th

Now sell it on GB and your rich.

Apparently they're back from the dead, but no double stack mag yet...

I ordered on the 13th and rec'd my shipping notification on my 2 20 round drums today, I am very happy with that and the turn around given the current climate!

Me too I got mine about two days ago. Now Im taking the extra covers to school and CNC engrave some different things on them.

if you're following the thread MD, this AWB ain't gonna happen. They don't even have the votes in the Senate....but that doesn't mean they won't after the 2014 election. What I'd like to see is preorders for doublestack S12 mags made available. Just make one kind....preferably something in the 16-round range...and make as many mags as you can between now and whenever the bans come down (if ever). They will all sell. Doesn't really matter how many you make. Even if you had 100,000 unsold mags the day the ban came down, so long as they were grandfathered in, you'd sell every single one of them. Hell, you could prolly increase the price. Nothing sells better than an over-priced....but banned...mag. laugh.png

I dunno all the business-side details amigo...but what I do know is that if the S12 is banned 5 years from now and there was never an MD arms DS mag released for it, it'd be a fawkin' travesty.

Edited by jekbrown
  • Like 1
if you're following the thread MD, this AWB ain't gonna happen. They don't even have the votes in the Senate....but that doesn't mean they won't after the 2014 election. What I'd like to see is preorders for doublestack S12 mags made available. Just make one kind....preferably something in the 16-round range...and make as many mags as you can between now and whenever the bans come down (if ever). They will all sell. Doesn't really matter how many you make. Even if you had 100,000 unsold mags the day the ban came down, so long as they were grandfathered in, you'd sell every single one of them. Hell, you could prolly increase the price. Nothing sells better than an over-priced....but banned...mag. laugh.png

I dunno all the business-side details amigo...but what I do know is that if the S12 is banned 5 years from now and there was never an MD arms DS mag released for it, it'd be a fawkin' travesty.

I am in for a few at least.

Double stack would be nice. Then my gun would quit being better 'hung' than I am.

Hmmm… Maybe I can tell the wife… "It's not small, it's double stacked"

Ordered one of his products...it was defective upon arrival....I could never get a reply. Didn't even ask for a replacement, just if it could be fixed.

No thanks. I don't care if he releases an infinite magazine.

How was the drum defective? Bad molding, crappy polymer, wouldnt feed?

Ordered on the 14th. Shipping notification sent hour and half ago. Seems to take about two weeks from time of order for the order to leave the shipper. I can only imagine the volume that must be flying through Mike's shop...

Thanks, Mike! super_man.gif

Ordered Jan 13, 2013, notification on Jan 25, 2013, and arrived today Jan 29, 2013.

FYI:I saw where some received a smoke cover. I didn't receive one, but did get a voucher for one when they are in stock. Mike clearly states that this is what you will receive when you order the drum, a voucher. Some must have been lucky and got what smoke covers he had left.

All in all, very happy with the price/service. Thanks for opening up the site for orders.

Ordered one of his products...it was defective upon arrival....I could never get a reply. Didn't even ask for a replacement, just if it could be fixed.

No thanks. I don't care if he releases an infinite magazine.

What product and when?

Not a drum, the V-Plug. The threads had a flat spot, would not thread, all I wanted was to send it in and have them cleaned up so it would work. First half of 2011, I'm still "waiting" for a reply to my contact attempts.

In the meantime, my Auto-Plug runs well.

I do have a drum. It runs well. But it is very clear MD gives no care for CS, and there are other vendors more than willing to give both a good product and good service.

Edited by spaniel

Ordered my on 1/17, as of today no shipping info. I don't mind and from the looks of it I would think it should be shipping sometime this upcoming week. Just giving a point of reference for everybody else waiting for their drums. I'll update when I see a notification.

Here is an update I just received in my email... coincidence?? You decide.

"If you are receiving this it is because you have an order waiting to ship

from MD Arms. When your order ships you will receive a tracking number by

email. We expect be mostly caught up by this coming Friday, 02-08-13, and

back to shipping newly orders placed within 1 to 2 days. We thank you again

for your pateince and understanding."

Edited by tke466
Here is an update I just received in my email... coincidence?? You decide.

"If you are receiving this it is because you have an order waiting to ship

from MD Arms. When your order ships you will receive a tracking number by

email. We expect be mostly caught up by this coming Friday, 02-08-13, and

back to shipping newly orders placed within 1 to 2 days. We thank you again

for your pateince and understanding."

I ordered mine on 1-24 (my birthday present to myself, lol) and I got the same email as you. As long as I'm getting one, I'm in no rush...

• 1 month later...