You guys will probobly laugh at me for this one..

Hey guys so after hearing some rediculus info from someone i know i gotta ask about it. He was saying it would be a good idea to get a spare set of rivets if you own a saiga. How likely is it for one of the rivets to come loose or egg the reciever on a saiga 7.62x39? I dont think they would ever come loose, rivets are freakin tough from what i understand. Sorry for polluting the forum with this crap but i had to ask. Thanks for any input.

I think you have a better chance of humping Megan Fox, wrapped in bacon.tongue.png

If your really concerned, doesn't CSS sell rivets for rifle builds? It seems to me I've seen them there before.

I'd give you a link, but, Obango has sent so much biz their way, they have shut down their website.

• Like 1
I think you have a better chance of humping Megan Fox, wrapped in bacon.tongue.png

If your really concerned, doesn't CSS sell rivets for rifle builds? It seems to me I've seen them there before.

I'd give you a link, but, Obango has sent so much biz their way, they have shut down their website.

Yes, they have them. I bought one because I need a rivet on occasion when I remove side rails.

Definitely get a set. Then wrap it in 2 ziplocs with moisture removing beads, and put it in a safety deposit box for your great grandchildren.

Though, dont you go through a LOT of rounds? Eh, probably wouldnt hut to have a set around just in case. Im curious if you would wear out the barrel before the rivets though, they dont really seem under a lot of stress.

I don't think Biden is talking about banning rivets. If you need them you will probably be able to get them. On the other hand, if you're worried about it at all they probably don't cost a lot. I guess I don't understand the sense of urgency.

Hey guys so after hearing some rediculus info from someone i know i gotta ask about it. He was saying it would be a good idea to get a spare set of rivets if you own a saiga. How likely is it for one of the rivets to come loose or egg the reciever on a saiga 7.62x39? I dont think they would ever come loose, rivets are freakin tough from what i understand. Sorry for polluting the forum with this crap but i had to ask. Thanks for any input.

I wouldnt listen to him anymore.

ETA: But it wouldnt hurt to have any spare parts.

Edited by Captain Hero

Mmmmmmmmm......................bacon!

Mmmmmmmmm......................bacon!

NO, Foxy bacon!