Sign in to follow this  
poolingmyignorance

THANK YOU MD ARMS!

Thank you Mike for bringing back your website and allowing retail purchases once again in this time of panic buying, and at little to no mark up from what we previously paid! While other vendors shut down their website to peddal their wares on gunbroker to the most desperate buyer, you asshole proofed your product. And for that I thank you!

• Like 12

yea, i wonder how many talked shit wish they could eat their words with corn or nuts now.

• Like 1

yea, i wonder how many talked shit wish they could eat their words with corn or nuts now.

That would take memory and self awareness.

Welcome back Mike!!! I hope your stay away... Was restfull!!! It's time to get busy!!! HEHEHEHEHE

I grabbed the last 4 of your Drums I could find. When I read that you had bad plastic and went Missing. Seems to me that these 4 are fitted well with some file work and working just like they should. Never had a dought, and new to the Saiga 12's!! Thanks again for all you do. Stryker

Edited by Stryker100

Yes I am also glad that after months of silence, a high cap mag ban possibly looming, that we can graciously empty MD Arms inventory before he is stuck with........

• Like 1

Got my drum today & can't say enough good things about it & Mike ! I emailed him with questions he responded fast was very polite & the products are very high quality I will be a loyal customer from now on .

Thanks Mike

• Like 1

Another loyal customer here. I have a MD arms gas plug and booster PUC and of course a MD drum. All 3 products are very high quality and work as advertised. The gas plug and booster PUC solved my cycling issues. I love shooting my S12 with one hand! lol