18 replies to this topic

#1 RobRez

RobRez

Crotchety Bastard

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

Does anyone besides me think it is a good idea to get some contact info from fellow, likeminded S-12 members? I really hate being the guy with the tin foil hat, but when things started to get whacky, and this site went down suddenly, I felt a bit out of toutch with likeminded folks who may be good to stay in contact with in any random regional emergecy.

• iteachsurfing likes this

#2 Long Shot

Long Shot

How many is too many?

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

I'd say it's pretty important to make connections. No matter what the cause of SHTF may be, the interwebz forums will prolly not be reliable.

It will be neighbors helping neighbors or eating each other. Think watts riots x10 in every population center across the US.

Yeah I know that's crazy. It could never happen here. Bla bla bla. Whatever, I'd rather be ready for something that never happened.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This post and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by return post and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer system.

#3 Saiga Power

Saiga Power

Just enough to be DANGEROUS

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

I agree......

Possibly a Representative from each state. That Rep would communicated directly with reps from the other states and keep thier state members informed and keeping that information off the forum.......

#4 Odd Man Out

Odd Man Out

DOES NOT SUFFER FOOLS LIGHTLY...

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:51 AM

RobRez

Good idea -- suggestions?

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Matthew" 10:33

#5 DANE AXE

DANE AXE

Executive Member

• Banned
  • 946 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

I would opt in for a state contact group.

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away !

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
Thomas Jefferson
Third President of the United States

#6 DaGroaner

DaGroaner

Citizen

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

You will be infiltrated.  Plain and simple.  Better keep it off the grid entirely, stick with friends and family and their friends and family.  Big Sis is here already.  You can bet on that.

Edited by DaGroaner, 13 January 2013 - 12:01 PM.

All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing.

-- Edmund Burke.

Remember the ancient saying: Vis pacem - para bellum - if you want peace - be ready for the war. Within the whole history of our civilization, no one disproved it. So let the weapons be not the means of terror, but the way to defend peace, democracy and law. I wish you all health, success and fruitful work. With best wishes, Mikhail Kalashnikov

#7 Saiga Power

Saiga Power

Just enough to be DANGEROUS

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

You will be infiltrated.  Plain and simple.  Better keep it off the grid entirely, stick with friends and family and their friends and family.  Big Sis is here already.  You can bet on that.

That is why the idea is to keep it OFFLINE......

• RobRez likes this

#8 Odd Man Out

Odd Man Out

DOES NOT SUFFER FOOLS LIGHTLY...

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

I don't give a rat's gluteus if "we" are infiltrated.  We are doing nothing wrong and we damn sure will not be led in any direction to be willingly or unwillingly entrapped.since we are not about to do anything illegal.  And that is not code for anything but straight up truth.  Heck it would be nice to get the FBI/DEA/DHS/??? take on things.  I am a law abiding upstanding citizen of this country and I will NOT be kowed by my government.  THEY work for ME!!!

• Good Looking Ugly Guy, Captain Hero, gsa and 1 other like this
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Matthew" 10:33

#9 Captain Hero

Captain Hero

Dont Give Up The Ship!

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,188 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

I don't give a rat's gluteus if "we" are infiltrated.  We are doing nothing wrong and we damn sure will not be led in any direction to be willingly or unwillingly entrapped.since we are not about to do anything illegal.  And that is not code for anything but straight up truth.  Heck it would be nice to get the FBI/DEA/DHS/??? take on things.  I am a law abiding upstanding citizen of this country and I will NOT be kowed by my government.  THEY work for ME!!!

Exactly. My tax dollars pay their salary. They can blow me if they dont like what Im doing or how I do it. I think its a good idea.

Captain hero u always have a slutty avatar, u don't get laid do u u fat fuckin retard. Serve ur fucking country and suck a dick.

#10 yakdung

yakdung

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

Create a free email account like a Google Gmail account and maintain it. Create a file with a list of email addresses for those that want to be notified / contacted. Use "google drive" (it's free) to only share the file with those on the list.

smile.png

"If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing." ~ B. Franklin

#11 patriot

patriot

Pro Patria Vigilans. Verbum Vincet

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,401 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

Things that make a free email account non-anonymous:

IP address (can be spoofed)

MAC address (unique, but can be spoofed)

ISP

Fighting for your rights whether you deserve them or not. Pro Patria Vigilans
"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are constitutional rights secure." Albert Einstein ...remember the Four BoxesJames 1:25
Tromix.....The best Saiga 12 you could buy. 

#12 AA re-cvrd

AA re-cvrd

Take It

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,877 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

Ham/CB Radio....that's what I did, and I started a thread for it so folks could find each other, and Info. on getting started in Radio.

Ever meet somebody you just knew you shouldn't fuck with

Save the last round for me.

#13 Captain Hero

Captain Hero

Dont Give Up The Ship!

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,188 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

Ham/CB Radio....that's what I did, and I started a thread for it so folks could find each other, and Info. on getting started in Radio.

This is something I am wanting to get into. What does a decent setup cost to get started?

Captain hero u always have a slutty avatar, u don't get laid do u u fat fuckin retard. Serve ur fucking country and suck a dick.

#14 patriot

patriot

Pro Patria Vigilans. Verbum Vincet

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,401 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

http://www.hamradio.com/

• Captain Hero likes this

Fighting for your rights whether you deserve them or not. Pro Patria Vigilans
"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are constitutional rights secure." Albert Einstein ...remember the Four BoxesJames 1:25
Tromix.....The best Saiga 12 you could buy. 

#15 Captain Hero

Captain Hero

Dont Give Up The Ship!

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,188 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

Thanks Patriot.

#16 Salt

Salt

Certified Zombie Hunter

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:38 AM

On secound thought, im already connected enough.

Edited by Salt, 14 January 2013 - 06:52 AM.

Mostly Harmless

My sagia-12

#17 HighPlainsDrifter

HighPlainsDrifter

Payin' the fiddler...

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:10 AM

On secound thought, im already connected enough.

I think you missed the point.  You break out the ham radio when you get "disconnected".

"Alaskans are hard-living, fast-drinking, and cheap-loving."  - Mr. Whitekeys

#18 Gulo

Gulo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

Look up your local militia on the United States Militias Website: https://www.unitedst...forum/index.php

#19 Sim_Player

Sim_Player

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,175 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

Thanks for that link Gulo. Unfortunately, the website of my closest local militia is down, ATM. This has been what I've been looking for. The problem with our hobby is getting connected.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users