Conversion Kits Source?

OK, I cought CSS open like they said they would be. Ordered

1 BULLET GUIDE- FLAT TRUNNION 5.45X39 WITH DRILL AND TAP SET @ $18.00 = $18.00

1 TRIGGER GROUP-SAIGA RIFLES, 410 & 20 GA. MODIFIED FIRE CONTROL GROUP @ $47.50 = $47.50

1 DISCONNECTOR SPRING FOR SAIGA/AK TRIGGER @ $0.95 = $0.95

1 AXIS PIN RETAINING SPRING- SHEPERDS CROOK @ $1.90 = $1.90

1 TRIGGER PARTS- AXIS PIN @ $3.32 = $3.32

1 COLLAPSIBLE FOLDING STOCK -ATI STRIKEFORCE @ $47.45 = $47.45

1 GRIP AK/SAIGA AK47 STYLE <B>BLACK</B> @ $9.97 = $9.97

1 TRIGGER GUARD-BOLT ON "ROUNDED" @ $17.05 = $17.05

1 GRIP AK/SAIGA GRIP SCREW AND BUSHING SET @ $6.60 = $6.60

I hope I got it all, except the plugs for the open holes. I was in such a hurry trying to get what I needed. I forgot.lol

Conversion is complete.

Comments: The bolt hold open lever needs to be smoothed out. Shouldering the gun. It touches your finger. That will make for a sore finger. The most tricky part I think is the bullet guide. Then make sure you fully seat the stock before you drill.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/1hailstorm/IMG_20130117_220655.jpg

post-46329-0-70362500-1358480082_thumb.jpg

Edited by ParanoidVengeance

Ah, thankyou. The hardest is the top on Type 99 Jap rifle. Not in pic tho. At least for me. Trying to find one that was in ok shape was not easy. The last thing I did was purchase the Nazi arm band. I wanted to use flags. But, no one make that flag. I was not contacting skinheads for it. So, I figure the arm band will do. Now, if I can find flags about that size for the rest of the countries. Ad in some pics and patches.

The part that will kill me is the glass. The case is kinda big. Most likely the glass is gonna be like $500. Not looking forward to that.

They all work, or at least they are supposed to. Do to timing. The Jap and Enfield had not been fired by me. The jap ammo is hard to locate. I have one box of 20.

I have a extra mauser , I plan to scope. I had one years ago and it shot like a dream. The extra one is not OEM anymore. Barrel has been replaced and not matching numbers. Still gonna be fun. After I finish my semiauto needs.

post-46329-0-85712700-1358480677_thumb.jpg

Edited by ParanoidVengeance

I hear you bro. I just finished what I'm calling my last conversion for a while today. Converted a Saiga 5.45 back to original config. The hardest part was threading the barrel. My initial cut was a bit off, but in the end all is well. Ended up using a tapco 74 style brake which looks a bit different than my SLR and SGL builds, but still looks cool. I'll post some pics later.