Unfired, unconverted Saiga .308 16 inch + 4 FBMG mags + crated ammo

I have an unfired, unconverted 308 Saiga for sale.

It has the 16 inch barrel. Also 4 X 8-round mags, 4 of the 20 round FBMG mags, nylon zippered case, 1 crate of 800 rds Australian surplus ammo, about 250 loose rds in a 50cal can and 2 boxes of S&B. Bought it all just before I joined this forum and had grand designs, but never had the money or time to enjoy it.

Asking $1200.00 for the lot. Face to face with valid Texas DL and signed receipt.

fujiPicture2+0011.jpg

773979788_2750384865_0.jpeg?limitsize=34773979627_2750384337_0.jpeg?limitsize=34

773973873_2750365631_0.jpeg?limitsize=34

Forgot to add, I can send larger pictures of the rifle, if desired. Just send PM.

Scope and both low and high rise side mounts included.

Thanks.

Edited by catswold
Too bad you didn't get a good deal like this, with all the ammo, mags, case, and scope mounts with this rifle, it is a much better deal than you got!

Yeah, I'm not interested in screwing anyone, I posted what I thought was a reasonable price. It really is a good deal. I just figure I'm never going to do anything with it and I could use the cash. I'm gonna pick up a CCL and I need ot do some pistol shopping :)

• Like 2
Too bad you didn't get a good deal like this, with all the ammo, mags, case, and scope mounts with this rifle, it is a much better deal than you got!

Yeah, I'm not interested in screwing anyone, I posted what I thought was a reasonable price. It really is a good deal. I just figure I'm never going to do anything with it and I could use the cash. I'm gonna pick up a CCL and I need ot do some pistol shopping smile.png

It almost seemed like AA re-cvrd was trying to imply that your price was expensive, I figured I would offer some clarity for him in case he wasbeer.gif

5. NO TROLLING!!!
Do not post any negative remarks toward the other members or items they have for sale! The feedback section is the appropriate section for such posts!

Way too many people lately can't seem to just sit on their hands and keep away from the keyboard.

• 1 month later...
If you have not sold this rifle please contact me at 713-882-2412 and I will purchase. I live in Houston and will bring cash. Thanks for you time please let me know if the rifle is still available,

Thanks

Rialgweed

I bought this beauty months ago.... sorry bro!

• Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.