Besides Mags and Guns, Any Other Panic Buys?

What other stuff could be banned or nearly unavailable in the immediate future?

Will butt-stock's (not the tubes or adapters) be banned?

What about FCG's for people that haven't converted yet?

Trigger Guards? Gas Pucks? Pistol Grips? Extended Mag Releases? Firing Pins?

Basically is their any accessories or replacement parts we should be ordering real soon just in case (For any gun platform, AK, AR, Pistol, etc.)?

Here's some bills that have aready been started to get an idea of where they are going:

Based on bills introduced on the first day of the 113th Congress, we clearly face the most serious threat to our fundamental Second Amendment rights in the last 20 years, and law-abiding gun owners need to ACT NOW to ward off an unprecedented onslaught on our rights. Here are just some of the proposals pending in Congress:

• H.R. 138 would ban transfer or possession of standard-capacity magazines, targeting those that hold more than 10 rounds.
  • H.R. 141 would impose federal regulation of gun shows. This legislation would require background checks on all gun sales at guns shows, and impose addition federal regulations on these traditional local events.
  • H.R. 142 would ban Internet or mail order ammunition purchases, require a federal license for all ammunition sellers and mandate reporting of “bulk” ammo purchases.
  • H.R. 21 would ban all private firearms transfers.
  • H.R. 34 & H.R. 117 are both gun registration bills overriding long standing protections of gun owner privacy.

I saw another note on banning purchase by felons, mentally ill and suspected terrorist.

Ammo is the big one (.22lr, .223, 5.56, hunting rounds, 7.62?). I have a folding stock on my S12. I would like to get a collapsable before theyre potentially banned. I would snag anything "tactical" including vertical foregrips, collapsable stocks, quad rails, and anything that can screw onto the end of your barrel. Basically, if theres something youd like to get in the near future, just go for it if its still reasonably priced.

Oh and everthing that has anything to do with AR15s is damn near impossible to get for a decent price right now.

My 0.02

I could see them doing something with ammo, spare parts, muzzle devices and maybe even certain optics, but time will tell.

Good idea on buying up spare parts such as spring kits, extra firing pins, etc...hey, things wear out! I sold a few build kits lately at a nice profit, but am plannimg on turning over on basic stock parts kits as you never know!

• Like 1

ammo - Dick's sports - Truball (federals?) 12 ga 2 3/4 slugs - $3.99 for 5 rounds. No 5.56mm til march but they will continue to sell firearms and ammunition.

Maybe they will ban the Mississippi arms barrel shroud for the Saiga 12 - I got mine $99

Edited by DNR
What other stuff could be banned or nearly unavailable in the immediate future?

Will butt-stock's (not the tubes or adapters) be banned?

What about FCG's for people that haven't converted yet?

Trigger Guards? Gas Pucks? Pistol Grips? Extended Mag Releases? Firing Pins?

Basically is their any accessories or replacement parts we should be ordering real soon just in case (For any gun platform, AK, AR, Pistol, etc.)?

Literally everything on your list except firing pins... Maybe I should add that.

and LOTS and LOTS of ammo.

Getting my bulk internet buys in early. Going to the gun show with a hand truck kind of sucks...