long barreled version needed

Why do people still think a long barrel is good for anything on a shotgun other than showing you which way you have it pointed?

This is beat into the ground, but modern powders develop pretty much all the velocity they are going to within the first 12 ", pattern is controlled by choke design shot cup, pellet quality and buffer. Length of barrel has Zero to do with that.

All the long barrels should be going to those poor deprived Brits.

• 1 month later...

Sight Radius cannot be erased by ballistics.

For skeet and hunting, Sight Radius is still a huge factor in the game. That said, with the vepr to take advantage of a longer sight radius you would need a after market sight system.

Sight Radius cannot be erased by ballistics.

For skeet and hunting, Sight Radius is still a huge factor in the game. That said, with the vepr to take advantage of a longer sight radius you would need a after market sight system.

The latest version i believe doesn't have iron's as standard.I went with a Meprolight m21 for competition use as there's very little to go wrong (i got fed up of throwing away broken optics and flat batteries) but its nice to have the backup just in case.