A march on the capitol Arizona!

Hi guys. I'm looking to spread the word of a march on the capitol country-wide at high-noon on january 19th.

This is a gathering at the capitol building steps of your states capitol of gunowners or anybody that appreciates the american freedom to own guns and protect ourselves and our families from tyrannical government actions. I.E. the attempt by congress and Obama to strip us of our 2nd amendment right to bare arms and form militia.

Please spread the word.

For more information please visit: www.guncontolmorecrime.com

Or view nutinfancy's video on this topic on youtube.

There's tons of info on this.

Please participate.

We need arizona people to participate badly.

• Like 1

You driving from Tucson?

Try and rally a caravan.

Libs would for freak seeing line of Gadsden flag waving vehicles running down freeway.

I'll be there.

All Arizonans need to be there and show gabby that we shall not be infringed!!

The problem there is that congress has made gas prices their "bitch" as well as all our rights. So me and the 2 others I'm going with (from tucson) are carpooling. If you wanna come with and caravan (2 cars strong lol) we'd welcome the idea. We're probably rolling out from dmafb on the east side between 9 and 10am. Were going to be putting flyers in some of the local gun shops in town (diamondback, 2nd amendment & black weapons) today.

If you have some friends that may want to come and wanna kind of RSVP for a caravan situation just post up here & let me know.

Also... I do not have the flag in question so I'm not sure that we can run flags. Unless you have extras or can think of something like that.

The problem there is that congress has made gas prices their "bitch" as well as all our rights. So me and the 2 others I'm going with (from tucson) are carpooling. If you wanna come with and caravan (2 cars strong lol) we'd welcome the idea. We're probably rolling out from dmafb on the east side between 9 and 10am. Were going to be putting flyers in some of the local gun shops in town (diamondback, 2nd amendment & black weapons) today.

If you have some friends that may want to come and wanna kind of RSVP for a caravan situation just post up here & let me know.

Also... I do not have the flag in question so I'm not sure that we can run flags. Unless you have extras or can think of something like that.

I live in Phoenix so not too much of a drive for me but hope you get more to join and make that drive. I'm talking to everyone here to get them there also.

Hope more than two members from forum show.

Who else is going to be there?

Damn, there's really no gun-rights/freedom supporters in arizona? Good to know I'm in the neighborhood of a bunch of useless, lazy, good-for-nothings. ONE decent person responded and I have 2 friends in the state that are willing to go.

PLEASE PEOPLE! PROVE ME WRONG!

If you can't take a drive and support then please write our state representatives! Write the president! Do something!

• Like 1