The Inflated VEPR-12

I have one. It's not about that.

I am just pointing out what may have motivated PZ.

I think he was an asset, and a little tolerance for cultural differences and a dose of Russian National Pride wouldn't have hurt a soul around here.

The gk01 is patented by the designer in russia, to settle that matter.

Patents are like cheap locks, they only keep the honest honest, otherwise they do nothing, unless someone pursues litigation.

papa zorro is a good friend and the best poster this board had seen in recent memory, the endless september coupled with assinine management decisions has made this site, comparatively, mostly good for looking at pictures. Thankfully ive never had any trouble with the mods here and find pictures enjoyable, while there are still other good forums for reading about content, content which doesntly suddenly dissapear because some vendor swears up and down that it somehow magically offends their sensibilities. Even if pz was banned over the rail thread, and i told him to spit it out, that thread offered by far the most information about bolt cycling and alignment in the vepr 12 i had ever read. Banning him and then deleting the thread only assures that such insights will never be gleaned from this site. Shameful.

To be clear, i dont blame the vendors at all for these mistakes, they are just running a business, but the management here will eventually make it far more worth their money to advertize elsewhere, if they continue such narrow minded reactionary actions.

• Like 7

I agree with how beneficial it would be having a US made Molot brake. Which is why I don't wish it to go away, I just would prefer if I knew CSS had a fair arrangement with the designer/ patent holder and money's were exchanged.

And I'm new to this forum, so don't have a full grasp how things are run here. But I also find it deeply troubling about threads being black bagged. I'm a member on many forums, seen them locked, seen posts deleted, seen mods edit posts, but never just black bagged, erased like never happened. Censorship is a serious issue...

• Like 2
I agree with how beneficial it would be having a US made Molot brake. Which is why I don't wish it to go away, I just would prefer if I knew CSS had a fair arrangement with the designer/ patent holder and money's were exchanged.

And I'm new to this forum, so don't have a full grasp how things are run here. But I also find it deeply troubling about threads being black bagged. I'm a member on many forums, seen them locked, seen posts deleted, seen mods edit posts, but never just black bagged, erased like never happened. Censorship is a serious issue...

This forum runs fine, and has been running fine for years. Im sure it will continue to run fine. Like it or dont. It wont change anything.

CSS has no obligation to give any money to anyone for anything they have done. Its a non issue. Some people just strive to find things to be unhappy about in life. There are far more things to worry about.

• Like 2

Congrats!!!

I honestly didn't think I would enjoy the Vepr 12 as much as I do. I bought it on a whim because of the deal whore in me. I planned on getting a police trade in 870 Police Magnum but my source dried up and got tired of waiting. Then stumbled upon the Vepr 12 pre-orders and was amazed they were even able to import them in the there current configuration. Sure, we lost a few rails and the stock, but those are fixable, and they came in at a price much lower then I was expecting. To be honest, there current price of 1300-1400 were what some people thought they were going to come in at the first shipment. When 999.99 was announced a lot of heads sprung up, I know mine did. I knew at that price if I didn't like it I could sell it for what I paid for it and could try it out for free, nothing to lose. Now there is no way I will ever part with it. Sucks to pay extra for people late to the party, but still not exactly bad, just the pre-orders got a great deal is all.