Well this may be it.

We may be all that stands of the VEPR 12 club for awhile after the slaughtering of the 2nd amendment. You guys are stuck with me. 000.gif Its a small club but Im glad im a part of it.

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but who knows what shithead will do.

Carry on, just rambling. Something to talk about.

Disclaimer:This discussion is not to become political but to remain on topic of the VEPR 12 club and or VEPR 12 club issues. President nominees are still open for selection.

Edited by Chevyman097
Hello, first post. Ive read someplaces that the total number of V12's stateside is only 1000. Im having trouble believing that number, anyone know for sure how many are here ballpark. Thanks

The rumor was the first shipment was only 1000. I dont know if anymore have come in or not aside from that one.

I too have heard nothing else.

I purchsed mine from Mach1 and during the conversation I thought he said he had 1000 himself at first and was down to 30, this was Jan 8th. Mach 1 didnt get them all and disperse to all others did they? Unless this is true that is why I have my doubts about the 1000 total #. Not important just curious. As to your original post, that is the reason I shelled 1400. First time in my life Ive been "PANIC STRICKEN".

Edited by Nikolai Volkoff

All we can do is wait and see what comes from his supremacy tomorrow to set the tone for the debate. I just purchased a life membership to the NRA as they may be our only chance.

I don't think there are any good men in Washington DC so I am not hopeful as to the outcome.

First Post here but lurking for a little bit! I am also curious about how many got in. And if there will be any more. Just glad I pre-ordered mine back in Dec from Atlantic for 999. Just got it yesterday!! I was starting to doubt whether I would get it since I saw what the prices are now... But, I am in the club! Also curious what the punch was for that came in the box. I havent had too much time to really look it over yet.

I have one. So its at 987.

Mach 1 didnt get them all and disperse to all others did they? Unless this is true that is why I have my doubts about the 1000 total #.

Mach 1 did bring them in on the first go 'round. So its hard to say if that was the total number coming in or if it was just the amount of the first batch brought in.

I want another, but really want that model that we seen a while back with the side folder. I doubt we'll see the market flooded with these, wich sux since so many people are missing out on a bad ass shottie and will have to shell out an assload to get one.