Tactical Bolt handle

Sorry, to keep you in suspensewink.png

It is a COMPLETE replacement , we have now found 2 of the bolt carriers that the detent ball was not swaged in the hole(it will pop out when you remove the factory handle) watch for that.

They also are a "file to fit" you, MAY or MAY NOT, have to file/sand tang that goes into the bolt , some fit right in some need a slight bit removed to fit. We have had to remove as much as .01" on one gun , I have 10 more I will check this weekend, depending on how those checks go we MAY make the tang SLIGHTLY thinner.

We have had the shorty ready for a WEEK now, MAN WHERE did the time go, I sent the info to our web designer this afternoon, should have the

3 versions of the shorty , shorty side charger will be ready by Feb 1 (as soon as we get caught up on the long version.

Tactical bolt handle , MAY be shipping by Jan 28 , for sure Feb 1

Grip adapter, will be ready by Monday limited supply, then be making 16 per day night after that.

It is a COMPLETE replacement , we have now found 2 of the bolt carriers that the detent ball was not swaged in the hole(it will pop out when you remove the factory handle) watch for that.

Is there a spring on top of the detent ball that will also fall out? How difficult is it to replace the ball and what would it take to peen it in place?

Looking forward to that tactical bolt handle.

Thanks.

Bill

Is there a spring on top of the detent ball that will also fall out? How difficult is it to replace the ball and what would it take to peen it in place?

Thanks.

Bill

you can always reset the ball by holding the ball in and using a punch the close to the edge to retain the ball.

Thanks.

Bill

Only a spring on the bottom,under the detent ball, which is swaged/peened in place on MOST bolt carriers, I only know of 2 so far that weren't

Pickpocket is correct , it's fairly easy, just find a punch that will fit between the ears , and is BIGGER than the hole.

MAKE SURE you support under the bolt carrier, on the flat plate , not just on the 2 rails

You are calling this a tactical replacement, does it make the gun illegal?

NOT in any FREE stateswink.png , you'll need to check in your state , but in LA , I doubt it

NOT in any FREE stateswink.png , you'll need to check in your state , but in LA , I doubt it

Thanks, I was referring to 922r compliance.

My state has "shall not infringe" in our constitution now.

Edited by Madwand

Did you get through? We had one other person call with the same problem.

Everything checked out on our end, at least we could place an order.

If you didn't get through call me tomorrow , I'll get it done for you.

It's been crazy the last several weeks.