- - - - -

best place to buy saiga (rifle) in Nebraska

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sk.saigagurl

sk.saigagurl

• 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

Looking online and every where is sold out. I'm not particular on the caliber. I'm starting to think used may be the way to go but I would prefer new

#2 HOG76

HOG76

Citizen

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

I would suggest checking on local gunboards as well as this one, you never know what might turn up.  I would also call around to all gun shops in your area, you might get lucky.  Gun Broker is always an option as well.  Sometimes people post guns and have a low buy it now price on them and they are sold fast, so check Gun Broker often and try and check for newly listed Saigas as often as possible.

#3 SamM

SamM

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:46 AM

Try this.

7.62 Converted Saiga.

http://www.armslist....x39---converted

Edited by SamM, 17 January 2013 - 11:47 AM.

"Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!" -- Andrew Jackson.

END THE FED

#4 Obamasucks

Obamasucks

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

Try this.

7.62 Converted Saiga.

http://www.armslist....x39---converted

Beware unless FTF Armslist is very unsecure and FULL of scammers! ask me how i know! and no i'm not one. lol2c.gif

I Love This Country It's The Government That Scares Me!
Stop organized crime.

• Re-elect no one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users