WTS: Beech Handguards for Saigas 12 and 308

Offering these two specific handguards, each finely done in fine beech, the original Saiga wood. This ends up with the smoothest, finest surface of any handguard I've done, and they can be yours. Each is vented for coolest barrel and coolest appearance. They look even better in person.

Both come unfinished but I will shellac for $5 additional per item. Remember that in addition to being fine quality pieces, they each count for your US parts compliance.

Schnabel 2000 styled S-12 handguard - The Schnabel style was the most frequently requested under my old policies, and with a few new tools, types and sizes of wood, and experience with past orders, I decided to work on a more advanced design, blending the best features and having a new very cool look and function.

post-6-1131425959_thumb.jpg

$60

Saiga-308 full length handguard - Designed for strength, comfort, and an aggressive profile, this handguard combines the best qualities of the Saiga, VEPR, and traditional AK style to give you something new, substantial, attractive, and all American.

post-6-1131425982_thumb.jpg

$55

Shipping is $5 flat among the lower 48 states. Will accept certified funds (postal money order, Western Union, Bank Check, etc) or cash if getting a money order is difficult (say you live in a rural area and it's a pain to get to a post office.)

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.