Arms of America

Has anyone dealt with this company? I ordered some Akdal MKA 10 round mags a few days before Christmas, and have not recieved them, eventhough their website said that they were in stock. They don't answer their phone, and the message on the phone says to email them. I did and got an answer that they would be able to fill my order in a week. That was two weeks ago.

Is this a good company?

Thanks.... Z

Edited by Zebraman

Same problem here, said they were in stock when I ordered mine on the Dec 18th. Tried calling the phones off, email only gets me a automated response. There weren't bad before but colorado springs is a big gun town so who knows. I did notice that they put a hold on my cc but now its off. I guess they'll ship it when they get time oh well I'll wait if I have to, even though I only ordered them because it said they were in stock.

I bought 2 mags from them in Nov. Didn't have any issues (other than the known issue of the mags falling out and needing a little filing love to work). That company is backed the hell up right now, tried to contact them myself to order some 5 round mags and can't get ahold of them. I am curious though eod1, are you in 71st or 242D?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i wasnt happy to see this in my inbox this evening:

Hello Patrick Moore,

This email has been sent to inform you that your order, #9834, has been updated to a status of Canceled.

Order Details

Order Number: xxxx
Order Date: 1/8/2013 5:49 AM
Shipping Method: FedEx Home Delivery®
Payment Method: Credit card payment

Product Information Product Name Part No. Quantity Item Price Total Price Factory MKA 1919 10rd mag for 2 3/4" & 3" 12 ga More arriving soon 4 $69.95 $279.80

then i later received another email with a link to RE-ORDER the mags at the original price. (you have to include your original order number)

very professional. i appreciate them honoring the backorder price and not gouging their customers.

Edited by s4pat