WTT/WTB ruger 10/22 25 round mags

Hello, Chevyman097

Go to the Ruger site and they will let you backorder up to 5 at a time. I suppose you may be able to log-on again the next day or whatever and try for another 5, but I haven't tried that. They want like $32 per.

-guido in Houston

"God Loves Liberty"

• Like 1

ck out those HCR3 mags for the 10-22's. got 2 of those delivered yesterday ran 180 rds thru them with no glitches. what's nice you can load them up at a total of 45 rds. takes about 10 mins to get the loading routine down after that....no problems. very impressive mag, i've had the TI's and they are a excellent mag but i believe IMHO these might be just a little better. nice composite build with stainless feedlips and easy tear apart for cleaning....seem to be very durable.

Edited by adjc

found them and watched the video. they look like they work great. I just sold my used one time Butler Creek mags for $$$$ on GB (no reserve and three got bid up to $150 LOL). Do the HC's work well? I've got a pair of 10/22's and anything but the factory 10 rounders seem not to feed....stovepipes galore. I've got three of the Ruger BX-25's I need to try. Part of the issue is a Volquartsen barrel....the Bentz chamber is tighter.

Just FYI - I ordered some of the bx-25 mags from ruger on Jan 3 and they just showed up on my credit card which tells me they have or are shipping soon. Not too bad of wait and still a decent price (although the price did go up a few dollars since then).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
FYI - I placed an order for some BX25s on Ruger's website on 21 January and I just received an email they shipped 5 March. So the backlog appears to be getting longer but they are still selling and shipping.

Hope that means its getting close to my oder being filled then. I placed my order on feb. 5th.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.