WTS: 240 rounds 7.62x39 Golden Tiger FMJ

I would give you $100 shipped...thats about what its worth. I always got this stuff for like $130-$140 per 500 rounds shipped to my door, so I believe my offer is more than fair.

Not anymore.

Please send me a PM for any ammo supplier that has that in stock at that price right now and Id love to buy some. Thanks.

8.99 a box? I remember paying 3.25 a few years ago when I first bought my AK, then they went up to 4.99 now currently there 5.99 here in TX when avail.

Walmarts starting to carry there ammo little by little now I just bought 10 boxes of tula for 4.97 a box yesterday

I didnt mean they had it in stock at that price. I dont care what current pricing is, cause im not paying crazy pricing. Lol. Ill pay a little over what it used to go for...like Pmags..local shop had windowed Pmags for $30, I bought a few, but, $30 is THE MOST I wuld pay for a Pmag, I just wont do it, its not worth it to me past that. I was just throwing a normal, logical over out there, if he wants to sell it for I guess you could call it "current" pricing, thats fine, at that pricing, its not for me.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.