only police and military should be trusted with firearms.......http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/276489/6/Mogadore-officer-arrested-charged-with-pulling-gun-while-drinking

http://www.sniperforums.com/forum/off-topic/30942-50-cal-rounds-not-hammer-graphic.html

not trying to say that the general public has their shit together. i am subjected to their ridiculousness most days on the road. many Americans should be stripped of their driving privileges. but as a society we just laugh it off. how many people were maimed and killed today because of stupidity, arrogance and carelessness of "licensed" drivers?

Many Americans should be stripped of their right to even be allowed out in public. I can't tell you the overwhelming amount of sheer stupidity I encounter on a average day about town. The slack jawed, mouth breathing half wits outnumber the rest of us 3-1. I'm convinced that 75-80% of the American public possess no more intelligence than a common herd animal....

• Like 5

meanwhile, 100 people died in their cars today on the way to McDonalds, the mall, and to visit grandma. 2 people died ice fishing, one person died while falling off the ladder when taking down Christmas decorations.* With 300 million people, accidents happen. It sucks when it's you, but accidents happen.

*yes I made the #'s up based loosly on statistical data, but you get the point.

• Like 3
only police and military should be trusted with firearms.......http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/276489/6/Mogadore-officer-arrested-charged-with-pulling-gun-while-drinking

http://www.sniperforums.com/forum/off-topic/30942-50-cal-rounds-not-hammer-graphic.html

not trying to say that the general public has their shit together. i am subjected to their ridiculousness most days on the road. many Americans should be stripped of their driving privileges. but as a society we just laugh it off. how many people were maimed and killed today because of stupidity, arrogance and carelessness of "licensed" drivers?

Let's not forget this shining example of police gun handling.

http://youtu.be/MeGD7r6s-zU

• Like 1
Many Americans should be stripped of their right to even be allowed out in public. I can't tell you the overwhelming amount of sheer stupidity I encounter on a average day about town. The slack jawed, mouth breathing half wits outnumber the rest of us 3-1. I'm convinced that 75-80% of the American public possess no more intelligence than a common herd animal....

+1

Its amazing the level of abundant stupidity that a person can see while going about a daily routine in public.

For the OP, Nobody is supposed to be able to bring loaded mags/weapons in our gun shows for this very reason. We had one last year though when a vendor was showing someone his pistol and didnt unload it prior, and it went off. Fucking retards.

why did the cop that was checking weapons pull the trigger before clearing the chamber and WHAT KIND OF STUPID ASSHOLE BRINGS A LOADED FIREARM TO A GUN SHOW TO SELL?!?!?!?!

QFT!

I gotta figure out how to swing a horsewhip, it's been too long since someone had the stupid beaten out of them.

I see people carry their CC weapons in to the shows, those are the ones that are loaded and have to be cleared before entering. We have a dirt barrel that the pistol is supposed to be pointed in - but they don't use it lol.

Those bringing in cased weapons to be sold or traded, yea - you should have cleared that weapon before you cased it.

a year or more ago, we had an NRA instructor ND at a 700 table gun show (the biggest in our state)..

our booth was 3 rows (30 ft or so) away...

always makes me a bit nervous.. I can't tell you how many times I been "swept" at gun shows...

I'm always slightly paranoid at gun shows for stupidity like this... Whenever I ask to handle a firearm at a show, I always keep my finger off the trigger, find a safe spot to point it to (very hard to do sometimes!) and check/clear the firearms myself before handling it.

The nice thing about having a diverse gun collection is that I DO know how to operate most kinds of (civilian) firearms. smile.png

From what I read, the guy in NC was removing the shotgun from the case when it went off. So...

CLEAR the gun before putting it in the case. (as stated above)

Don't pull it out with your finger on the trigger.

Always keep the barrel pointed in a safe direction!

It's just not that difficult, folks! wacko.png

Edited by Ronin38
always makes me a bit nervous.. I can't tell you how many times I been "swept" at gun shows...

I went to the local show here on Saturday, some fucken idiot was doing it with a bright ass light in my eyes, even after I put my hand up to block it he did it two more times, I was so pissed, I called him a fucken idiot and he just looked at me like there was something wrong with me. Bright flashes like that trigger migraine headaches for me.

At every gun show I've been to around here, ALL OF THE GUNS, vendors and privet owners/sellers, have a thick wire tie through the receiver, blocking the

action. Same thing with folks entering the shows and concealed carrying, state police are right there with the wire ties to diable the action, and collect the ammo in a plastic bag with your name and other identifying information on it. If you are caught insid the show with a loaded gun YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL. To me.....it is just pointless to carry my gun in there and have the ammo confiscated, and a wire tie run through action....I leave mine in the car.

• Like 1