AGP ARMS BACKORDER

Anyone have any idea how long the backorder is from agp on their 10rd mags? I ordered on dec. 24th only 3 days after they put up their backorder notice and was immediately charged for my order. The website asks that you dont bother them with availability questions. But its been almost a month and im getting curious.

Just wondering if any other members here ordered any and recieved theirs so i knew what kind of wait to be expecting

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefer that they charge my card at the time of order. I don't want a bunch of money in my account that I already spent.

Ya you are missing the part of my post where i asked if anyone else had ordered and recieved theirs already, so i could gauge how far out my order might be. I was simply trying to fulfill my curiosity

I can see he is an expert. That doesnt take away from the uselessness and intended ignorance of his post, which was written for no reason other than to be rude to me presumably because i am a new memb

Posted Images

if you refer to the previous thread about this you will see they are being fulfilled as they come available. http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/84046-agp-magazine-availability-update/

As for you card being charged, mine was charged as well and i ordered on the 10th of Jan. If your really wanting mags i would just sit tight and wait for them to show up, there is no ban as of yet, so your order is expected to be delivered. If something comes to light and the orders are not fulfilled, then i would expect a refund.

You will probably get the mags when they are actually ready to ship. Am I missing something here?

Ya you are missing the part of my post where i asked if anyone else had ordered and recieved theirs already, so i could gauge how far out my order might be. I was simply trying to fulfill my curiosity. I would like to thank you for your unneccessary and ridiculously useless bit of information that answered nothing that i asked though. I have been a member here for oh about 24 hrs. And i gotta say it seems pretty obvious how you have 16k posts.

I thought it was typical courtesy that if you have nothing useful to add to the conversation then you add nothing at all. Or "am i mssing something here"

• Like 2
if you refer to the previous thread about this you will see they are being fulfilled as they come available. http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/84046-agp-magazine-availability-update/

As for you card being charged, mine was charged as well and i ordered on the 10th of Jan. If your really wanting mags i would just sit tight and wait for them to show up, there is no ban as of yet, so your order is expected to be delivered. If something comes to light and the orders are not fulfilled, then i would expect a refund.

Thanks for that i did use the search and tried to see if anyone else had been discussing this, I did not see that thread ( why i started this one)! Good info though!

bpgood, I hope you see the irony in your last post. It had nothing useful to add. Nothing at all. The reason Cobra has so many posts is because he is an expert when it comes to these firearms.

I can see he is an expert. That doesnt take away from the uselessness and intended ignorance of his post, which was written for no reason other than to be rude to me presumably because i am a new member.Where is his firearms expertise showing in his "captain obvious" reply. I dont see the irony in my last post. I started this thread and felt as though it was relevant to mention thanks to a fellow member for referring me to a similar thread with info that answered my question. Or maybe you were reffering to my 2nd to last post? He was sarcastically rude to me instead of just ignoring my question or skipping reading my thread entirely.As a business member of the forum you would think Cobra treating potential customers like they were idiots would be a bad business practice as well. But i would now like to thank you as well for further derailing the purpose of my thread.

I really didnt join here to squabble with people so dont take this the wrong way. I just want to enjoy conversation and gain knowledge about a common interest. Without taking crap from people for no reason

Edited by bpgood1
  • Like 2

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Just learned a while ago that AGP is still accepting orders for magazines for the Saiga 12 and fulfulling them in the order received. As of today (January 15, 2013 at 15:00 EST), the ETA for orders that were placed directly with AGP today is 6 to 7 weeks. Orders that were placed before 12/25/12 will be shipped first as soon as the next batch is ready in, of course, less than 6 weeks. As more orders come in, the timing of delivery, subject to the volume of those orders, will decrease, or increase, the actual wait time.

This was posted 5 days before this topic was started. It included the search tags "AGP" and "magazines". The information it contains came directly from Kevin at AGP and he knows what he is talking about. I know this to be fact because I was the one that talked to him about this. This is not some third party hand-me-down untraceable piece of gossip and, thinking that this intel might be useful to others, I posted it. Their charging the credit card before shipping is not any indication of shady business practices, or intentr to defraud. Many companies use e-commerce software that charges the customer's credit card automatically when the order is placed. I am not affiliated with AGP or any other such company but I do also have magazines on order (with another vendor) and my credit card was also charged as soon as I placed the order. I was advised that it would take up to 20 days to ship my order even though the merchandise was in stock. Eighteen days later I received an email letting me know it was ready to ship, tomorrow will be the 20 days and, if I have not yet received confirmation of actual shipment, then I'll call. Once I placed the order anyway, knowing there would be a delay, I owe them the courtesy of waiting those 20 days before any further action. Of course, that's just me now... I wasn't always like that. I used to be anxious, impulsive and undisciplined... much smoke, sparks, and noise... but no quicker results to show for it. None of us joined here to 'squabble' or take 'crap' but I don't know of any other forum that is both as informative as this one AND whose members are perfect people...

bpgood1, hang in there, babee...

aksierra, thank you for referring bpgood1 to my post

everybody else, I have access to some very soothing herbal tea, Want some?

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Just learned a while ago that AGP is still accepting orders for magazines for the Saiga 12 and fulfulling them in the order received. As of today (January 15, 2013 at 15:00 EST), the ETA for orders that were placed directly with AGP today is 6 to 7 weeks. Orders that were placed before 12/25/12 will be shipped first as soon as the next batch is ready in, of course, less than 6 weeks. As more orders come in, the timing of delivery, subject to the volume of those orders, will decrease, or increase, the actual wait time.

This was posted 5 days before this topic was started. It included the search tags "AGP" and "magazines". The information it contains came directly from Kevin at AGP and he knows what he is talking about. I know this to be fact because I was the one that talked to him about this. This is not some third party hand-me-down untraceable piece of gossip and, thinking that this intel might be useful to others, I posted it. Their charging the credit card before shipping is not any indication of shady business practices, or intentr to defraud. Many companies use e-commerce software that charges the customer's credit card automatically when the order is placed. I am not affiliated with AGP or any other such company but I do also have magazines on order (with another vendor) and my credit card was also charged as soon as I placed the order. I was advised that it would take up to 20 days to ship my order even though the merchandise was in stock. Eighteen days later I received an email letting me know it was ready to ship, tomorrow will be the 20 days and, if I have not yet received confirmation of actual shipment, then I'll call. Once I placed the order anyway, knowing there would be a delay, I owe them the courtesy of waiting those 20 days before any further action. Of course, that's just me now... I wasn't always like that. I used to be anxious, impulsive and undisciplined... much smoke, sparks, and noise... but no quicker results to show for it. None of us joined here to 'squabble' or take 'crap' but I don't know of any other forum that is both as informative as this one AND whose members are perfect people...

bpgood1, hang in there, babee...

aksierra, thank you for referring bpgood1 to my post

everybody else, I have access to some very soothing herbal tea, Want some?

Thanks for the info. I will say i am waiting patiently and have not bothered AGP one bit wondering about my order status. I can see some members here get real uptight when asking a friendly/legitimate question. I did not think they were scamming me but was simply curious as to what my wait time might be. I can now tell many of u members get offended by such ridiculous questions??????. Sorry for creating conversation, I belong to many forums and i will say with all sincerity have never felt so scrutinized against for no reason. You all need to relax all i did was ask a question, not act...."anxious, impulsive and undisciplined... much smoke, sparks, and noise.." I mean seriously??? I just asked people to describe their experiences and wait times.... Not even sure what to say at this point.

And once again I did "search" ahead of time bcuz i saw all the complaining about duplicate threads and i genuinely missed that other thread on this topic.

Just some lead for thought here guys. If a capacity ban went into affect, and they could no longer sell these higher capacity mags. Would it not be logical to think that these sales were made pre ban. even if there was a back order of years. I personally ordered 30 of them and then as soon as Md Arms reopened sales I order 6 drums.

• Like 1
Anyone have any idea how long the backorder is from agp on their 10rd mags? I ordered on dec. 24th only 3 days after they put up their backorder notice and was immediately charged for my order. The website asks that you dont bother them with availability questions. But its been almost a month and im getting curious.

Just wondering if any other members here ordered any and recieved theirs so i knew what kind of wait to be expecting

Poor guy post's a legit question to see what other members are experiencing when ordering mags so that he can see what to expect and gets beat up. You guys are meanboxing.gif

Poor guy post's a legit question to see what other members are experiencing when ordering mags so that he can see what to expect and gets beat up. You guys are mean:boxing:

Big John I love your avatar! Is that the same chick i saw in Sunnybeans avatar? They sorta look alike and what great racks! On a better note i just recieved 2 20 rd drums and 2 12 rd stick mags yesterday! All thanks to the saiga12 online store

Poor guy post's a legit question to see what other members are experiencing when ordering mags so that he can see what to expect and gets beat up. You guys are mean:boxing:

Big John I love your avatar! Is that the same chick i saw in Sunnybeans avatar? They sorta look alike and what great racks! On a better note i just recieved 2 20 rd drums and 2 12 rd stick mags yesterday! All thanks to the saiga12 online store

Not that I know of. Sunnybean's is hot as hell.

They should not charge your card until the items ship. Just MHO....

• Like 1
Yup, they are the only company I've ever heard of that charges for back orders before they ship. I emailed them asking them about this, and got a curt reply back. No information at all just saying yes they take your money with no promise of delivery...

I can think of a another company that is a business member on here and also commented on this thread. I wanted to buy the win choke adapter. He told me to pay a head on time so I will be one of the first people to get one when he gets them in stock. Everyone else was receiving the first batches when they came in that paid after me. After 45 days of waiting I asked him about that and his response was only two words "OH WELL". So I got a refund. It was a good thing because I found that akbuilder had them in stock and cheaper also.

Well, MAKC just put up 3 of the 10 rounders today so maybe they are catching up. Sorry, I grabbed em while I could. I have been putting off getting those for a while. The mini 12 round drum has worked so well I never got around to trying the high cap, or normal cap stick mags over 5 rounds.

Yup, they are the only company I've ever heard of that charges for back orders before they ship. I emailed them asking them about this, and got a curt reply back. No information at all just saying yes they take your money with no promise of delivery...

I can think of a another company that is a business member on here and also commented on this thread. I wanted to buy the win choke adapter. He told me to pay a head on time so I will be one of the first people to get one when he gets them in stock. Everyone else was receiving the first batches when they came in that paid after me. After 45 days of waiting I asked him about that and his response was only two words "OH WELL". So I got a refund. It was a good thing because I found that akbuilder had them in stock and cheaper also.

Yea, he's a stand up guy.

Well, MAKC just put up 3 of the 10 rounders today so maybe they are catching up. Sorry, I grabbed em while I could. I have been putting off getting those for a while. The mini 12 round drum has worked so well I never got around to trying the high cap, or normal cap stick mags over 5 rounds.

Just got notice that the mags I purchased were not in stock when they put them in the E-storeunhappy.gif What to do now?