AGP ARMS BACKORDER

Just got notice that the mags I purchased were not in stock when they put them in the E-storeunhappy.gif What to do now?

I have received *5* SGM mags since this thread was started (and 6 MD-20s a few days before it was)... I don't own any AGPs so I don't know if one is better than the other, but that's one option of what to do. The E-store had 100 SGMs come in a few days ago. I do have 3 10rd AGPs on backorder since 12/31. I'm not sweating it though. If they ship, they ship. If not, I got what I got.

Not saying anything at all negative about AGP. Might be the best thing since wet women and bottled whiskey and worth waiting for?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefer that they charge my card at the time of order. I don't want a bunch of money in my account that I already spent.

Ya you are missing the part of my post where i asked if anyone else had ordered and recieved theirs already, so i could gauge how far out my order might be. I was simply trying to fulfill my curiosity

I can see he is an expert. That doesnt take away from the uselessness and intended ignorance of his post, which was written for no reason other than to be rude to me presumably because i am a new memb

Posted Images

I don't know about them, but I have some of the AGP's. Wanted some SGM's to compare material, function, and quality before I go off the deep end ordering a box of magazines. The price is the same as the AGP's, but they seem to have no re-enforcing of the lugs like the SGM's. Got rid of the MD20.It was to bulky.

Welp... They're around! SGM seems to have excellent support and warranty service.

MD-20: Bulky? Sure... GET OFF MY LAWN?!?!?! Absolutely!

I know the inherent problems with all drums, but I can't help myself. They are just too cool (same reason I bought bayonets for the AK and Saiga [after some custom fab work, of course])! I may even pick up a couple of pro-mag drums and a 9mm glock drum just for the hell of it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oAWo7gtLW0s#t=34s

Edited by Maxwelhse

I am upset that they were on the E-store (3) ordered, and now they don't have them to deliver to me. What is the point of the notice on the E-store website that states they update constantly when I get an e-mail saying what I ordered is actually not in stock? Makc, you listening? I don't want 10 round SGM magazines when I ordered 10 round AGP's that were in stock. I am not getting pissy yet and spreading shit on other forums until I get another e-mail, other than a shipping notification.

Edited by xacex

I was on board with AGP until I recently discovered that a couple of my mags were from the bad batch back in 08 or 09 and the springs were completely rusted (not broken to pieces yet). All I got when I emailed them was an offer to sell me springs for $5 /ea. 3 bucks off and I figure I'll still have to pay to ship them.

I'll be buying SGM springs to put in those at this point.

I was on board with AGP until I recently discovered that a couple of my mags were from the bad batch back in 08 or 09 and the springs were completely rusted (not broken to pieces yet). All I got when I emailed them was an offer to sell me springs for $5 /ea. 3 bucks off and I figure I'll still have to pay to ship them.

Bad batch, noooooo! Kevin, or whatever the douche nozzle that owns the company name is, told me so himself. Tried to bullshit me and say they were superior in their coatin (ahhh, they're coated in rust) than stainless springs. He said all they needed was a bit of lube.

I had purchased 12 mags, ten of which exhibited rust. I was nice and curtious when i called and expressed my concern. Instead of owning up to it, he tried to bullshit me and claim nothing was wrong. Other folks got a different story and had theirs replaced, before and after I called. Not me. I was told the only way I could get a refund on the springs was if they broke. Well, four years later, guess what...they're beginning to break. Shocking, I know. Guess what else, I'll buy SGM springs to replace them with. Fuck him and his products.

ok i just check status of my order 4 10round mags 4 springs "placed on jan13 the told me they would mid febuary" i said ok not bad so and charged my card on problem with that .

sent mesage today "do you know when they might ship? this is response i got " 3 to 4 weeks or more but only a guess.:)" talk about piss poor..... the must be hunting in the reclyables for

plastic......to make themhaha.gif so they are refunding my money fully big_smile.gif and i purchased eight (SGMT) from from e-store and they shipped today already. thank god for e-store.

Just got an email saying that mine shipped. They were ordered Dec 24.

Holy crap! I'm now up to *8* SGMs received since the first week of Jan... 5 13 round mags and 3 10 round... All were back ordered when I ordered.

is sgm doing a discount, date stamp on theirs?

I guess it depends on the vendor? Not that I can tell... My 3 10 rounders I got last week don't have any date.

Bad batch, noooooo! Kevin, or whatever the douche nozzle that owns the company name is, told me so himself. Tried to bullshit me and say they were superior in their coatin (ahhh, they're coated in rust) than stainless springs. He said all they needed was a bit of lube.

I had purchased 12 mags, ten of which exhibited rust. I was nice and curtious when i called and expressed my concern. Instead of owning up to it, he tried to bullshit me and claim nothing was wrong. Other folks got a different story and had theirs replaced, before and after I called. Not me. I was told the only way I could get a refund on the springs was if they broke. Well, four years later, guess what...they're beginning to break. Shocking, I know. Guess what else, I'll buy SGM springs to replace them with. Fuck him and his products.

Yeah man. That's where I'm at with it. I'd rather spend $12 on a SGM rebuild kit if I can find one, and support them instead. I have no use for a company that won't own up to it's mistakes 100%. I mean damn... it's pretty much exploiting something they fucked up in order to make more money cause their customer's shit is rusting and breaking. Springs went out bad, and to charge people to replace a manufacturor's defect is pure crap.

If I'm going to invest $30 or more in a single mag... it better not have any faulty components.

I was also noticing that R&R Targets had some mag springs listed on their website the other day as well. They appear to be in stock... so that might be my solution.

I placed an order with AGP back on 12-27-12. Today, 03-05-13, my order left Tempe, AZ. A longer wait than anticipated but not anything to complain about.

FYI my order number was 7762 on 12-27-13. Maybe tht'll help someone go-guess-a-figure your shipment date.