AGP ARMS BACKORDER

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefer that they charge my card at the time of order. I don't want a bunch of money in my account that I already spent.

Ya you are missing the part of my post where i asked if anyone else had ordered and recieved theirs already, so i could gauge how far out my order might be. I was simply trying to fulfill my curiosity

I can see he is an expert. That doesnt take away from the uselessness and intended ignorance of his post, which was written for no reason other than to be rude to me presumably because i am a new memb

Posted Images

Apparently the decided to just not finish building mine. The spot above the three ribs on the back near the top had a tab that I had to dremel out. Now they go in but i need to sand them down more to pop out easily. Absolute crap I would expect from promag products. Yes I know they are back ordered and are busy, but that doesnt excuse putting out a half-assed product.

Just got 3 worthless pieces of plastic in. Magazines fall right out when I put them in the shotgun. No magwell, the front catch slides in, but the back doesnt actually. The bolt is locked open, any one have suggestions as to make these things usable?

Most mags for the S12 require fitting due to the different tolerences of each gun as they come from Russia.

• Like 1

ordered jan 9th 2013 order finally shipped today.

ordered some sgm mags from mississippi auto arms 2/25 shipped 2/27 recived mar 2.

Second order 2/27 shipped 3/6 expected delivery 3/9.

This is to hawaii so shipping normally takes forever. Props to MISSISSIPPI AUTO ARMS!! and SGM

Dang, I've been searching for AGP Gen-2 8rd tan mags for months now, and nothing other than directly from AGP. With a waiting list of course. Already have several but need a few more. Anyone know where I can find them for less than $40/each?

Thx

Direct from AGP! 10 or more and the price drops from $34.95 to $27.96 per mag. Only thing is the wait!

Anyone else had issues with them not feeding? After getting them to the range the feeders hang up and dont move have the time. I've spent 5 hours sanding these things down and getting them sprayed with silicon. Only answer I got from AGP was a phone number to call but I havent had a chance to call it yet.

Anyone else had issues with them not feeding? After getting them to the range the feeders hang up and dont move have the time. I've spent 5 hours sanding these things down and getting them sprayed with silicon. Only answer I got from AGP was a phone number to call but I havent had a chance to call it yet.

Yep. All my gen 2's work flawlessly. However every Gen 3 I have gets hung up when cycling. The bottom of the bolt is catching on the magazine somewhere. I need to really look at it to see where to take some material off.

Oh man this is worrying me. My s12 is waiting on a tromix conversion. I have not yet tried my agp mags i hope i can make them work. Sure sucks to wait that long to get them and have trouble with them

The only major difference I noticed beside the larger metal tabs on top is the serious amount of pressure it takes to push the follower down on the mag. Im not positive but I think the bottom of the bolt is contacting the front of the follower, and getting hung up because of the amount of force needed to depress it. I sanded down the inside of the mag housing and i did notice a small difference on how it cycles more smoothly. Didn't have much time to dick with it, so I'll have to check into it on later date.

Well one of my mags seems to work fine after all the work I've done with it. The other two mags still need some work to be reliable. Still completely unacceptable for a company to put out a shit product like this. When I first got them the follower would just hang up half way down the mag. They dont do that after the sanding and silicon spraying, but they still dont feed well enough to feed the rounds right.

Edited by Webphisher

I just got home from testing a a new GEN 3 10 rounder. It fit into magwell w/ a solid click, and no extra fitment for a tight fit. I thought the mag follower felt a little sticky at first about a 3rd of the way down into mag. However when testing it functioned flawlessly. Several full mag dumps with 0 FTE/FTF. I did notice that the little nub or step right above the first rib that is shown in Webphishers pic above mashed down from rocking in reciever. The magazine is now slightly more loose. Again I did no filing or grinding for fitment so I hope it continues to work the way it did today. If it does it was money well spent IMO. I will buy more.

Well, I'm damn near the top of the list on the next run. I'm thinking they only have a few days (or week) with an off site injection molding company, and don't have a machine of their own, just the final assembly line and shipping. The same goes for their springs.

• Like 1