Found this over at the AK files. A dude made a shotgun that looks and fires like a RPG. His thread on the Northeast Shooters board is some hilarious shit and well worth reading and has a vid of the RPG 12g. being shot. http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/186266-Bearpup-Trilogy-I-%E2%80%93-Unexpected-Shotgun-(photo-calypse-warning

My apologies to Risky if this has already been posted here. Glad you have taken over Nailoth's old job as thread policeman Risky! naaaa.gif Keep up the good work!

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 3

STFU and take my money!!!

if I were a young female I'd trade/sell my virginity for that....

"To this day, RPG could be effectively used against armor and low flying targets, proving that $5 technology can still shit on several millions worth of armor and electronic faggotry." LAWLOLOLOLOL

• Like 1

"Absence of bayonet lugs and high capacity clips make it somewhat palatable to moonbats."

"Also when I come to shoot clays, the gun racks are full of fancy Clitoris (or Clitori sp?) shotguns with crazy shit scratched on them and I have no where to put my own gun."

Epic read!!!

This guy is the Charlie Sheen of AK forums. Hes a Warlock and he is winning at guns.

• Like 2

The pic of the tank with a hit on the turret is deliberately misleading. That is a metal box OUTSIDE the armor

I promise you that "faggot" tank was unharmed and the wielder of the rpg was most likely shat upon himself.

Found this over at the AK files. A dude made a shotgun that looks and fires like a RPG. His thread on the Northeast Shooters board is some hilarious shit and well worth reading and has a vid of the RPG 12g. being shot. http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/186266-Bearpup-Trilogy-I-%E2%80%93-Unexpected-Shotgun-(photo-calypse-warning

My apologies to Risky if this has already been posted here. Glad you have taken over Nailoth's old job as thread policeman Risky! naaaa.gif Keep up the good work!

Suck it.