Ambi-Safety for MKA 1919 Available?

I want to say someone makes a core that takes BAD ASS levers. Maybe Firebird.

I spoke to Gentleman Jim and he advised that they have the steel "core" and the levers from Battle Arms Development (BAD) to make the safety an ambi.

My MKA 1919 is a 922 Compliance gun from Centerfire Systems fitted by Firebird with Firebird Precision's FCG which includes the left side BAD handle and steel core. All I need is the right side handle and a small allen wrench to install.

Bill

I want to say someone makes a core that takes BAD ASS levers. Maybe Firebird.

I spoke to Gentleman Jim and he advised that they have the steel "core" and the levers from Battle Arms Development (BAD) to make the safety an ambi.

My MKA 1919 is a 922 Compliance gun from Centerfire Systems fitted by Firebird with Firebird Precision's FCG which includes the left side BAD handle and steel core. All I need is the right side handle and a small allen wrench to install.

Bill

We include the little wrench for the safety whenever someone purchases our safety. I'm not sure if BAD does individual sales but if they do I'm willing to bet they include them too,