WTS / WTT (2) new Bulgarian Circle 10 mags (5.56 / .223)

I have (2) new Bulgarian Circle 10 mags in 5.56 / .223 that I would like to sell or trade.

These are solid black 30 round waffle mags.

One is brand new and never been modified.

The other is new but the front & rear tabs have been modified with a dremel tool in an

attempt to make it fit my rifle. After the attempt to make the magazine fit I got frustrated

and just put the two mags in my gun parts pile where they have sit for the past 6 months or so.

It should not affect the fit of another rifle. I didn't want to grind anything on my gun so I put them

away and continue to use Tapco Galil polymer mags. I don't think this will affect the fit on another

Saiga rifle, you'd just need to finish the job.

Anyway, I prefer a straight up trade for (3) unmodified Tapco Galil polymer mags. I'd also consider

trades for surplus steel 7.62 AK mags in good condition.

I will sell them for $100 together or $50 apiece shipped to continental US only.

Now before anyone says that's a ripoff, I paid $35 apiece for these brand new at GT Distributors and if you

add shipping cost my markup would only be $10 per magazine. A good deal is this market IMO.

I will accept Paypal (Gift Option ONLY).

Let me know if interested or you have any questions.

I DO HAVE PHOTOS OF BOTH MAGS BUT UNFORTUNATELY I'M UNABLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST THEM.

IF INTERESTED AND NEED PHOTOS PLEASE PM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL EMAIL THEM TO YOU.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.