Perfect Timing...Another School Shooting

Shootings no matter where they happen always grab media attention.

This sounds more like a feud which just happened to play out on a school campus.

BTW....Lone Star Collage rents out office buildings and are not typical campuses.

Two shooters going at it. Folks that were hit were caught in the crossfire. This was not an execution style shooting. The media will try and sensationalize this any way they can.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57565212-504083/texas-college-shooting-multiple-people-shot-at-lone-star-college-campus-report-says/

Hello

Two thugs, possible drug deal, one gun/shooter. I would hesitate to describe him as an "operator", since after shooting the evidently un-armed yet mouthy victim, the shooter proceeded to shoot himself in the buttocks.

At this point, some imagination is required, but the image of the Godfather wannabe shoving the pistol in his SOB waistband while keeping his finger in the triggerwell comes to mind.

At any rate, the wound was significant ehough to warrant him turning himself in to a hospital emergency room after making his escape from the shooting scene.

Three in the intended victim, one in the janitor, one in your ass.

Good shootin', Hoss.

guido in Houston

"God Loves Liberty"

• Like 1

I am guessing that this involves some of our "non-traditionally admitted, foreign guest students" from south of the boarder, who are getting "minority scholarships" to learns how too....? Meet the chicas?

I am guessing that this involves some of our "non-traditionally admitted, foreign guest students" from south of the boarder, who are getting "minority scholarships" to learns how too....? Meet the chicas?

Hello, macbeau

This would be our dreadlocked brethren....Probably not students, but that is being verified.

-guido

All these shootings are/have become way out of control. And I find it fked up that they are happening almost everyday. WTF?

People can't just knock someone out with some sweet chin music.

People everyday get on my nerve because they are stupid as hell and/or on some fked up medication. But I don't go out and blow everything to hell and back...................

Anyway it's seems to me that a lot of this is becoming just what the Marxist cocksuckers want.

A chiotic society of s**t.

Edited by MfWiC
All these shootings are/have become way out of control. And I find it fked up that they are happening almost everyday. WTF?

People everyday get on my nerve because they are stupid as hell and/or on some fked up medication. But I don't go out and blow everything to hell and back...................

Anyway it's seems to me that a lot of this is becoming just what the Marxist cocksuckers want.

You have to put most of the blame on today's movies, video games, and single parent households.

You have to put most of the blame on today's movies, video games, and single parent households.

Yes... if we could just go back to the non-violent movies of yesteryear...

Yes... if we could just go back to the non-violent movies of yesteryear...

In those days.......only the bad guys got shot.haha.gif

Entertainment doesn't cause shit. You have to be nuts to do shit like that, which gives lie to the "insanity defense". Of COURSE he's nuts, Your Honor. That' why he did it. Now can we kill him and move on already?"