Things you have been forgetting to stockpile

Stop for a minute and think of one thing you will really miss if shit does get real bad.....Just think, it will come to you. Now start socking up on that!!!!

I was just sitting here thinking. Man, if things keep getting bad I sure am gonna miss me a good drink of Southern Comfort every once in a while. Crap! I haven't been stock piling any of that shit! now I know what I'm buying a case of on payday seeing as ammo is out of the question.

So what is it? You've had a minute to think.

021.gif

• Like 2

I'm still buy Guns and ammo, got to love wal~mart mite not have it today but will have it tomorrow. picked up 800 rounds of 7.62 39 and the sold 2 AR's wile i was there. They never made it to the case just keep your eyes open.

Chili, in the can, with beans...

Oh you didnt just go there......:nonono:

You Texas motherfuckers and your chili. Y'all think you've got it all figured out. Why would there be a bean called 'chili bean' if you weren't supposed to put it in a pot of chili?

• Like 1

Chili, in the can, with beans...

Oh you didnt just go there......nonono.gif

You Texas motherfuckers and your chili. Y'all think you've got it all figured out. Why would there be a bean called 'chili bean' if you weren't supposed to put it in a pot of chili?

Because, some people didnt go through Louisiana first to find out that the red beans go in rice, not chili. naaaa.gif

You know what you have if you have chili with no beans in it?

Spaghetti sauce...

Spaghetti sauce doesnt come with meat in it. bad_egg.gif

Toilet Paper

Amen. That's one thing that'd be missed in a hurry.

Everclear works better.

One thing? Twinkies. I'll need them to buy Tallahassee off when the zombies come. haha.gif

Damn, you beat me to it. Too bad Hostess went under! Now they are more rare than .223 Bushmasters

What one thing would I miss the most about modern society? Music. One thing I still need is a solar cell for battery recharging. Been meaning to do that anyways.

I really figured that good deals could be had on generators after 12/21/12 hit without incident. So far I haven't come across any.

Goldbond powder for my balls...seriously. Fuck fighting the zombie apocalypse or whatever with sticky nuts!

Ha, last time I did that it burned like hell. Must have had the wrong kind.

Lets see, if SHTF there would be no internet, and there's no way I could just go back to playboy. I might need to hit some torrent sites. cool.png

Edited by theturtlepond

Been neglecting to stockpile $$, alcohol, and TP.

Seriously considering acquiring a Martini. No, not the cocktail. A Martini-Henry rifle in .450/.577! Single shot, but it will knock a Cape Buffalo on it's ass with a 500gr lead slug. Oh, and the sword-bayonet to go with it, along with the India-pattern 'webgear', so that the gun is out of the way on a horse or motorcycle, and the blade is out of the way on foot.

Ammo is reloaded to .45-70 weak action specs.

Goldbond powder for my balls...seriously. Fuck fighting the zombie apocalypse or whatever with sticky nuts!

Ha, last time I did that it burned like hell. Must have had the wrong kind.

Yes, you did. Wasabi powder was meant to go on your food, not yer nuts!