Correct/Original VEPR-12 Sidefolder Installation

I see that rusmilitary lists the original VEPR-12 folding stock and trunnion on their webiste for $370 (wow, not cheap!).

What does it take to install this original/correct stock on a VEPR-12 and who could do the work correctly?

I can't wait to receive my VEPR-12 but Classic Firearms has been super slow to ship...

Looks like they show SOLD OUT. I would really like to have the original stock or a great copy of it. Any other options? I am aware of the bonesteel already.

SInce you have the gun, I would wait for them to import the guns that are supposed to comewith welded folding stocks. Maybe someone will change their stock out and sell theirs or maybe the importer sill have axtra sets for sale.....

That would be great to get one with the stock already installed. I saw the You Tube video of Wolf demo-ing one like you describe but I just have seen one for sale yet. I should have mine (standard stock) next week so I look forward putting hands on one at least.