finally decided on my scope

This is what I put on my .308. Leatherwood 1-4 CMR in Midwest Industries 30mm scope mount (MI-AK30SM). Sits close to rear sights now but doesn't interfere with sight picture. I will adjust it back a bit when I change the stock out. Just got it mounted and haven't sighted it in yet.

20130126_160447.jpg

Edited by Gadsden Flag
  • Like 1

Sighted the Veprnov in today at 100 yards. Windy, but sunny so I just had to go shoot. Using reloads mixed head stamp. Shooting off sand bags I was able to get 1 1/2 inch groups. I think with less wind I can tighten it up to an inch or better. I was hoping for MOA or better, but the wind might have been too much to expect that. So far I'm happy with the set up and accuracy. WIll post more results next time I get out. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

• Like 1

Thats awsome Liberty. Im awaiting funds to scope my Vepr 5.45. Ive got a stash of 70 gr. wolf that seems to be impossible to get ahold of at the moment. Im eager to see how she does with some good glass and that load and the Hornady.