Finally Pictures for the First Time

Lets see here, I have the chaos quad rail, caa pistol grip, the mag that is in it is a yugo bolt hold open 10/30, I think the butt stock is a mako shock absorbing, I have a black jack buffer (blue), wolff extra power recoil spring, in all my mags i have the u.s. palm springs but used the steel followers, ak-builder slant brake, the unfortunate bullet button, tapco g2 which i polished to a crisp 2.1 pound pull..thats about it..freaking awsome. Does anybody know if the extra power spring could damage the front trunnion because of the faster and harder return due to the extra tension on the wolff spring?

• Like 1
I use the buffer because without it on all the saigas ive owned helped with the overgassing issue and it has never caused a jam or fail at all. If I dont use it, the carrier hits the trunnion almost every time and I want all of my guns to last a life time..but ya this is my nicest one.

I've tried one recoil buffer and it started splitting so i took it off. Didn't last much longer then a couple months. Got a suggested one for me?

All that ammo makes me smile! Nice pics Spetnaz.

Also I have to ask since seeing the pic, how are the Tapco mags holding up for you?

Never had a problem with them. I have questions about the spring length but is pretty heavy duty considering. Shot about 2000 rounds between the 2 of them. I had a lot more when you could get them from mississippiauto arms for 9 bucks a pop but Ive been replacing all of my polymers with steel mags. So far my favorite ones are the Yugo bolt hold open 30's (with 10 round blocks in them).

All that ammo makes me smile! Nice pics Spetnaz.

Also I have to ask since seeing the pic, how are the Tapco mags holding up for you?

Never had a problem with them. I have questions about the spring length but is pretty heavy duty considering. Shot about 2000 rounds between the 2 of them. I had a lot more when you could get them from mississippiauto arms for 9 bucks a pop but Ive been replacing all of my polymers with steel mags. So far my favorite ones are the Yugo bolt hold open 30's (with 10 round blocks in them).

Yeah my range magazines are exclusively tapco mags and after a couple years I'm still using the same mags. I know a few people in the military that love tapco mags for their AK model guns.

I prefer the solid feel of well made metal magazines. Got some polish mags and I love them. I was planning to acquire more but circumstances are preventing that :(

Edited by Tool_of_Society