• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i work for the batf collecting intel. on social networking sites.

I don't do anything important anymore, but I used work for American Airlines (Eagle). When I was 24, I was Director of Materials and ran the west coast purchasing and spare parts operation with a 50

Me? I'm embarking on a new mission as of today actually.... Gunsmith and designer at a local gun shop, doing the best Saiga conversions and custom tuned / built AKs in my whole state. OOorah!

Posted Images

>>but my boss has a policy, that if someone is willing to pay our rate, we'll dig ditches if they ask us to.

I've worked for guys like that too, and it doesn't last long for me. smile.png

Yeah, I know what you mean there. I've somehow managed to be at this job for 6 years. I get along great with my boss, even though he is a lazy slacker that believes he's God's gift to humanity. Before joining his team, the longest I've ever held a job was 2 years. But I'm 28; young dumb and full of c*m...

I don't know whether I should feel relieved or be worried that so many people in I.T. own Saigas! tongue.png

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dustindu4" data-cid="852587" data-time="1359001444"><p>

Design engineer for a medical device company</p></blockquote>

Where do you work. I make medical devices. I stay busy telling people that do what you do that what they want to do isn't going to work. Haha. Really I make biomedical re adsorbable polymer used in medical devices.

And my name is Dustin.

Edited by Ak Monty

I've done an assortment of jobs, currently working on running my small automotive shop on the side(I do 12v com's as well from CB to 10m). But my dayjob consists of working for a digital mapping company. Gotta pay health insurance and bills.

20+ year IT / communications consultant and technician for small and medium businesses. That's why I have no hair left.

On the other hand middle management fears me, for I am a disciple of BOFH.

All hail the BOFH

• Like 2

I am an Orthopedic Radiographer (X-ray Tech) and, as my member title suggests, I am the director of diagnostic imaging in my office. We mainly focus on degenerative bone and joint issues and fracture care. Strains, sprains, fractures & contractures!

Here's an ankle fracture before and after fixation. Typical of the sort of thing I deal with on a daily basis.

post-6253-0-13144900-1359062073_thumb.jpg post-6253-0-49124700-1359062109_thumb.jpg

Of course this job allows me opportunities to image other things on my own time:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/37889-x-rays-of-saiga-12-magazines/

• Like 2

You know when you guys jump in that shinny brand new rental car from one of the larger companies and think "at this rate I'm going to drive it like I stole it". Yeah, I'm the guy who gets to repair the shit you break. Keep up the good work!

• Like 6

23 year veteran NYSDOCCS C.O. in a MAX-A Classified C.F. in Northern NY. My current job is O.I.C. of the P.C./I.P.C. S.H.U. I just bid for a Wall Post relief job, but I doubt I'll get it with only 23 years on the job.

I also own a small (189 acre) farm, so there's never a shortage of things to do and sometimes build furniture. Those are more hobbies now, but it makes a few bucks here and there.

• Like 3