WTS: Factory Saiga parts left over from conversions. Handguards, Stock

Hi,

I have factory saiga parts from conversions that I've done. I'm not really sure what this stuffs worth so I'll just throw up a price. If It's out of line, please let me know.

I have:

3 2 Rifle Handguards

1 12g handguard

S12 has sling swivel and plate. One rifle handguard is complete with the sling swivel and rear screw. SOLD. The Other 2 have the sling swivel, but I've since lost/thrown away the screw that holds the sling swivel on and the rear tang screws.(See pics) If someone tells me the size of the screw I'm sure I can find one to replace it with.

$25 a piece?

4 Buttstocks - $25 a piece?

I have 4 OEM BHO levers 1 S12, 3 Rifle - $13 a piece?

I have a factory gas plug for an S12 - $15? SOLD

Factory gas puck for S12 - $10?

I have 4 trigger guard/plate assemblies. The s12 one's middle was broken off (Bottom one in pic) One rifle one is in perfect condition. (top one) The other 2 are slightly bent. (Not sure if that matters, I've never reused 'em)

new condition one: $15? SPF - bent: $10 a piece?

I have 3 gas tubes - $15 a piece?

I have a factory 7.62x39 10 rd magazine - $27 SOLD

I have 2 factory 5.45x39 10 rd Magazines - $27 each SOLD

Lastly, I have a factory S12 recoil spring - $8? SOLD

I think thats it. I saved pretty much every piece from my conversions so if you want anything factory that I don't have listed here, let me know.

Like I said I have no idea what this stuff goes for. If you want any of it PM me and let me know. Please shoot me offers as like I said I have no idea what the market value for factory Saiga parts is.

Thanks,

AJ

ETA: Prices are shipped USPS. PP or USPS MO please. Thanks.

2013-01-23_23-35-44_933.jpg

2013-01-23_23-35-53_877.jpg

2013-01-24_00-17-52_962.jpg

2013-01-24_00-19-37_883.jpg

Edited by AJCaruso
I'll take the rifle "New Condition" Trigger Guard/Plate Assembly - $15.00

AJ, I responded to your PM.

John,

I PM'd you with PP info. As soon as I receive it I'll send it out and shoot you the tracking number.

Thanks,

AJ

I'll take the rifle "New Condition" Trigger Guard/Plate Assembly - $15.00

AJ, I responded to your PM.

John,

I PM'd you with PP info. As soon as I receive it I'll send it out and shoot you the tracking number.

Thanks,

AJ

AJ,

I did not receive your PM. Please send PP info to: DrDyno@gmail.com

Many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't figure out how to edit, so quoted to reflect items sold/still available...

Hi,

I have factory saiga parts from conversions that I've done. I'm not really sure what this stuffs worth so I'll just throw up a price. If It's out of line, please let me know.

I have:

3 2 Rifle Handguards

1 12g handguard

S12 has sling swivel and plate. One rifle handguard is complete with the sling swivel and rear screw. SOLD. The Other 2 have the sling swivel, but I've since lost/thrown away the screw that holds the sling swivel on and the rear tang screws.(See pics) If someone tells me the size of the screw I'm sure I can find one to replace it with.

$25 a piece?

4 Buttstocks - $25 a piece?

I have 4 2 OEM BHO levers with springs 1 S12, 3 2 Rifle - $13 a piece?

I have a factory gas plug for an S12 - $15? SOLD

Factory gas puck for S12 - $10? SPF

I have 4 3 trigger guard/plate assemblies. The s12 one's middle was broken off (Bottom one in pic) One rifle one is in perfect condition. (top one) The other 2 are slightly bent. (Not sure if that matters, I've never reused 'em)

new condition one: $15? SPF - bent: $10 a piece?

I have 3 gas tubes - $15 a piece?

I have a factory 7.62x39 10 rd magazine - $27 SOLD

I have 2 factory 5.45x39 10 rd Magazines - $27 each SOLD

Lastly, I have a factory S12 recoil spring - $8? SOLD

I think thats it. I saved pretty much every piece from my conversions so if you want anything factory that I don't have listed here, let me know.

Like I said I have no idea what this stuff goes for. If you want any of it PM me and let me know. Please shoot me offers as like I said I have no idea what the market value for factory Saiga parts is.

Thanks,

AJ

ETA: Prices are shipped USPS. PP or USPS MO please. Thanks.

2013-01-23_23-35-44_933.jpg

2013-01-23_23-35-53_877.jpg

2013-01-24_00-17-52_962.jpg

2013-01-24_00-19-37_883.jpg

Edited by AJCaruso
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.