I have used primary arms red dots on ARs and AKs before and they seemed very good for the money plus their customer service is top notch. im not sure how they hold up on a shot gun but if your going to spend under 150 bucks there is not to many that will hold up in the long run. i would give primary arms a shot though...

I'm running Troy BUIS with an Aimpoint Comp in a LaRue mount (left overs from my various ARs). However if I was starting from scratch I'd purchase one of Primary Arms Micro Dots ( Aimpoint T1 clone). Great retailer to deal with and Marshal is one of the most stand up guys in the industry.

https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_Arms_s/586.htm

I rock the Bushnell Holosight which is a true holographic sight which was designed by EOtech and I think manufactured by a division or sub of EOTech. Similar in size to a 511 anyways I've put thousands of rounds though the gun with it on and it never missed a beat. I got it used for 175, battery life is about 60 to 70 hours I guess. I use it for skeet and slugs. Shooting skeet with it is almost like cheating lol.

Edited by eod1
Anybody run a red dot on there shotguns? If so what do you recommend? Also, anybody know where I can get some 922r parts?

Running a EoTech L3 557 with night vision on mine. Was surprised that it held zero on a 12ga, but been rock solid for over a year.