Guns Across America - Kentucky, February 16th

Very nice. Would you do us no FB account holding pervs a favor and post the details?

• CkUsr6b1mSA.png
    700 Capitol Avenue Loop Frankfort, KY 40601
  • K6_TY47YS3x.png
    WHAT: "Guns Across America" is a peaceful positive rally against ANY, AND ALL future gun control legislation. This is our chance to reach out to our elected officials, and tell them NO NEW GUN LAWS! "Guns Across America" is also an opportunity for us to show the the public that gun owners come from all walks of life and that we are just regular people concerned about our 2nd Amendment rights.

WHERE: 700 Capitol Avenue Loop Frankfort, KY 40601

WHEN: February 16, 2013 @ 12:00 noon - till 3pm

If anyone has any input or suggestion for anything, let me know.

Please continue to check this page daily for updates or changes made.

• Like 1
Is this in addition to the one on the 8th, or in place of it?? unsure.png

This is in addition. The Feb 8th rallies are being coordinated by a different group (2nd Right). Guns Across America is responsible for the rallies this past 19th and the upcoming ones on the 16th. 2nd Right describes themselves as a 'conservative group for the supporters of the second amendment'. The tone is on the page is very partisan... and I think it's really just going to turn out to be more of an anti-Obama thing. Any rally I attend I want to be inclusive to all that support the 2A and remain centric to the issue of countering civil disarmament.

• Like 1