Ban list by name..

Saw today on a news article , that Bitch released her list of things she considered

evil weapons that will be going on ban list by name! Saiga 12, spas 12, franchis law 12, striker 12

And street sweeper named as shot guns, of course akm's all kind and all ar15's. Mac' s ,uzi, tech's

Sub 2000 are things i could remember off that long ass list.

Excuse spelling i am work and typing fast on cell.... glad i sold all my stuff! Few months Back, only a pocket knife for me.

don"t worry about it.the goobermint it can pass all the laws they want,if nobody obeys them they are nullified.alot of sherrifs across the country are saying they are not going to enfore them,that means nunnified.the revolt is starting.

Edited by bigmegina
glad i sold all my stuff! Few months Back, only a pocket knife for me.

Sorry to hear that.... They are grandfathering existing weapons and dropped the registration.

we all just need to switch to airsoft to make them happy

http://www.inquisitr.com/454891/toy-gun-ban-re-launched-in-california/

http://www.airsoft2day.com/news/214-second-attempt-to-ban-airsoft-guns-in-california.html

Man where did you hear that. From what I saw in her proposal yesterday it was registration

That's a good question and don't hold me to it... I read about 10 online articles between last night and this morning. I still have not read the actual bill yet.

My favorite quote was the ragety bitch saying how she "is not going to allow the gun makers to ""refashion"" guns to look like military weapons." Yes she said it.... It's all about gun fashion.