WTS FTF YUGO TOKAREV M57 WITH AMMO

just like the title says. i have a very nice yugo tokarev id like to sell ftf, in the grants new mexico area. pistol is very nice shape with one scratch where the holster rubbed it. includes original holster, 2 mags, and cleaning rod. also throwing in 50 rounds of wolf hollow point and 70 rounds of milsurp (mixed)
asking for 200.00 + SH

item is cross posted

DSCI0364_zps9056d9f9.jpg

Edited by Guest
How's the barrel?

Would you be willing to ship to an FFL who'll accept shipment from an individual?

barrel is excellent. very strong rifling

and yes i would consider that.

Edited by Guest

I have an acquaintance in the area who may be interested, and that's a fine price for the pistol with two mags. If I had the dough, I'd take it in a heartbeat.

An acquaintance in my area, I mean.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Shandlanos" data-cid="853867" data-time="1359169416"><p>

How's the barrel?<br />

<br />

Would you be willing to ship to an FFL who'll accept shipment from an individual?</p></blockquote>

How is this legal?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Shandlanos" data-cid="853867" data-time="1359169416"><p>

How's the barrel?<br />

<br />

Would you be willing to ship to an FFL who'll accept shipment from an individual?</p></blockquote>

How is this legal?

it is perfectly legal the person selling the gun must include a copy of their drivers license and the FFL can use that to do the transfer

How's the barrel?<br />

<br />

How is this legal?

it is perfectly legal the person selling the gun must include a copy of their drivers license and the FFL can use that to do the transfer

yep.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.