Good gawd...

You can open carry in CA as long as it's unloaded? WTF good is that going to do you? More than likely gonna get you killed.

Well, if you have a really good throwing arm, you might be able to hit someone with it once, but that kind of defeats the purpose of having a weapon, doesn't it?

Jeesus that's sad.

As outrageous as it is when these mooks make statements that show they have no understanding of issue they wish to affect I'm good with it. The more clueless they sound the easier it is to make them look like the fools they are. God forbid they should actually take the time to educate themselves, then their arguments might be more convincing.

But with their irrational fear of inanimate objects they're probably afraid they'll contaminate themselves or even worse, find out they are flat wrong.

The problem is, the non-gu-owning public believe this kind of stuff.

You can open carry in CA as long as it's unloaded? WTF good is that going to do you? More than likely gonna get you killed.

We can kinda concealed carry in Illinois, if its unloaded. Legally its transport. The ISRA has been pushing carrying unloaded in a fanny-pack or similar, with a loaded mag in the front pocket. If something goes down, taking 3 seconds to load is better than nothing.

• Like 1

I was holding my cockerspaniel in my arms one day and this friend of mine told me to stop pointing that thing at him, I explained that it wasn't loaded but he wasn't having any part of that, he was obviously very upset over it so I just put dog down. He went on to tell me how utterly stupid I was for doing such a thing, and that he would never come back as long as it remained on the property. Not wanting to loose a friend, I took the cockerspaniel into the back and put a .762 bullet in it's head, wrapped it in a plastic bag, and off we went to the bridge to toss it over. My friend thanked me for doing it and advised me to never bring another one of them onto my property or that would be the end.

This is exactly how fucken stupid these idiots sound cry.gif

• Like 2

/: never underestimate the power of stupid people en masse.

Still, I'd rather have an unloaded gun on one hip, and a mag or 2 on the other, than have my gun in my trunk if sh!t came down. Only need a couple seconds, helluva lot less time than it would take for policia to arrive and start f@cking up.

• Like 1

No more open carry in california. And transporting a pistol means that it is unreachable from the driver (the trunk).

I was wondering if my glock 22 has the same ballistics unloaded as with hydra-shock... Could save me a lot on ammo. Also, I'm sure our soldiers will find this useful in battle, knowing that the unlimited ammo code can be unlocked so they don't have to carry all those pesky rounds.

• Like 1