First shots with my new Saiga 308!

Matt, i watched some of your videos on YouTube and i have to thank you. I have a tapco t-6 stock thats been collecting dust since i installed a bonesteel arms folder and was considering offing it for 20$ or so but now, with a quick stop at lowes ill have a fun little afternoon project and a fun way to impress my shooting buddies lol...oh yeah i did have one qustion: did you totally disable the lock mech on the stock and did you cut the tube at all?

Oh, no reason to apologize, I had a S308 exactly like yours and felt the same about shooting it. I converted the first one, but sold it, it had wood furniture like yours with the 21" barrel.

Couple of years ago found a used S308 21" in excellent condition with polymer furniture. Am keeping this one and leaving it stock.

Keep us posted . Do remember, most S308's are accurate with ammo that is mated to that particular rifle, but won't equal the accuracy of a DSA 308 FAL, or a higher end bolt rifle.

Edited by Sunset_Va